1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Date advice

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by ILuvWeed, Jul 18, 2018.

1. ILuvWeed

ILuvWeed Fapstronaut

We talked about our date and decided to grab a coffee and meet in a coffee shop. I don't like these situations because I can't act normal because the situation kinda feels weird. I will try to kiss her right away and see if she wants me because I know that after we enter that coffee shop I will not act natural.

Perhaps I should drink before date? Because I really don't care then

Any advice??

2. MetaGame

MetaGame Fapstronaut

I dont think you should drink before you go on the date. It seems like you are basically asking when to kiss her or to make ur move.

Well there are two things that work pretty well for me. First thing is you feel it out, wait till the moment is right, when she seems like she wants to be kissed.
    Alternative to that I take the really consensual approach and when its a good time. I will say something like " This is nice, I'd like to kiss you now." and u dont lean in so fast she cant say no, obviously u lean in with interest but where its enough space where she can pause if she decides.

Or u can ask before hand. Like hey im going to be honest, I am pretty nervous. Should I try to kiss u at the end of our date.

With my current gf we didnt kiss on our first date even tho i wanted to make the move. My friends thought she was friendzoning me and she thought i wasnt interested yet. On the second date there was a romantic moment and I just said " This is romantic, wouldnt it be great if I kissed u now?" She was like yes it would. And boom ...

So thats my advice. Go natural or if u can pull off that ask in a respectful way when the time is right. Lots of women love it when u ask. Some women just want u to take the hint. If ur too nervous to act on hints or u dont know for sure they are hints just be a man and ask honestly.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    Hitto likes this.