1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Date advice

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by mirx88, Sep 27, 2018.

Ask her out after that one time that we spoke brieflh?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    73.3%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  1. lovelyDay

lovelyDay Fapstronaut

It is not wirder to ask her go out, just be direct, so she clearly can understand that you are asking for date not a friendship. try bro, you have nothing to lose, and you can get something. Actually all those "should I ask" situations are win-win situations if you ask me.

mirx88 likes this.
  2. I'm a pick up artist and not only am I a pick up artist, I'm an alpha pick up artist! You are wrong and don't know what women want!

Listen up @mirx88! This what you gotta do. Walk up to that girl like you don't care about anything and say, "Whats up baba... I mean babe ma name's Aplha Adam I'm strong, confident, smart and don't have time for anyone but I'm talking to you because you're sexy, sweet and sting like a bee. Here's my number, take it, don't give me yours. Babe I'm alpha and you need to call me! I don't have time for calling people because I'm alpha and I bleed! Now I've gotta go and do some manly alpha shit like chase birds and smash up beer bottles. Hell yeah! Alpha male! Alpha Adam! Hell yeah!

mirx88 likes this.
  3. mirx88

mirx88 Fapstronaut

Thanks everyone- i actually approached two diff women in the past 2 weeks and got rejected by both of them... :( you guys r very supportive and appreciate ur feedback