1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dating a short girl

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Coco99, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Coco99

Coco99 Fapstronaut

What are your opinions on height. Does height of a girl matter to you or is it more so the personality and how they physically look(apart from height). I am in a limbo at the moment. I met a girl who is 4"9 but I am 5"9. That's a foot, apart from height we get along very well. How much of a factor would you guys factor in height?

FlowingSaiyan likes this.
  2. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I have no problem with it. My ex's were short.

2669129_img20150725150323_pngab838bf9c14e738a5fd33f4b8f9e0e0d.png

3. BigBadWolf_27

BigBadWolf_27 Fapstronaut

For me it's not that important. I focus on character of the girl and her overall beauty rather than height. It can be troubling at times but if you truly like her that shouldn't matter that much.

Muphy, Raven King and Coco99 like this.
  4. Short girls are lot of fun. (Not everyone's taste, not mine either, but I have a few friends who have short partners and they actually like it.) I guess to each his own.
    Anyway, as far as I am concerned, your looks don't matter. (I mean they kinda do, but I guess I don't have any super duper must satisfy criteria.)
    P.S. I know a couple where the heights are reversed, the guy is medium and girl is nearly the tallest I have seen in person, they met at a vegan meeting and are together for like 3 years now or maybe even 4. Idk exactly.

5. Short girls are adorable as hell.

I'm a woman, but in general I don't care much about height at all, if I like the person. I mean I have a slight preference when it comes to height/build, but I've dated people pretty all over the spectrum of height and body type, and I was attracted to all of them. So I would say as long as you're attracted to her, height shouldn't be a factor at all.

Deleted Account and Coco99 like this.
  6. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

I love and prefer short girls (i´m 5'10). I don´t like tall girls at all.
    If you are posting this, maybe you prefer normal or tall girls and that´s ok! we all have different taste for woman appearance.

Coco99 likes this.
  7. Coco99

Coco99 Fapstronaut

So an update. I called it off with her. Now I feel like a piece of trash now! She had everything I ever wanted except a few more inches of height. I guess I should of figured this out quickly without of dragging it for a month

8. Rusername

Rusername Fapstronaut

Wise words been said. Short girls have always melted my heart.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Honestly I don't have really strict preferences. I tend to prefer taller women, but it's not a rule. My last girlfriend was 6'0 or 6'1 and I'm a 5'7 manlet. It's very hard to exclude any body types for me because I'm attracted to so many different ones.

cd013 likes this.
  10. Zenax

Zenax Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

6.0 here, my GF is 5.1 ish. Always liked shorter girls, so doesnt bother me at all. Only concern is when the girl is taller than me, something about having to look up to girls messes with my already non existing confidence.

11. Gorgewalker

Gorgewalker Fapstronaut

As a manlet I can confirm short girls are the only women that validate my height.

red gyarados likes this.
  12. I personally think that short girls can be very cute so that’s not a problem with me. Out of all physical characteristics height is the one that I care about the least.

Coco99 likes this.
  13. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

The more tiny it is the better. Smaller vagina and probably more skinny!

14. @ntm@n76

@ntm@n76 Fapstronaut

Gymnasts are short... How many times have you caught yourself staring during the summer Olympics? My fiancé is barely 5'2 and I'm 5'11. I find short women extremely sexy. Especially if they have some nice toned legs.... GAT DAMN! I better stop.......

15. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

I more like short girls,I m 180 cm height .When i was in high school i fell in love to girl who is 150 cm height.I was crazy for her(or i m still after 5 years lol)

16. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

I like short girls. It's cute when they are so tiny.

Deleted Account and OhWhenThe like this.