1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dating Advice: Do Not Wait

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by The Consigliere, May 2, 2017.

1. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

I once met a girl over the summer going into my freshman year. That summer is the most fun I have had any summer with a girl. The highlight of the summer was just being able to spend time with her and other friends. She had other guys who were friends over, but her presence presided over everyone else.

The time we bonded during that summer was great. I let myself be myself which I rarely do with people other than my family and close friends. And that's big for me.

I knew her family and family friends well. We all got along well and it was great.

I had feelings for her. I think she may have picked up vibes, but I'm not too sure, but that's fine. After that summer, it happened to end. And it sucked. Even other friends of mine at my school happened to know I liked her that year because before Homecoming, one friend mentioned I should ask this girl to Homecoming.

But I blew it. I knew I had a crush on her and I really enjoyed every moment with her, but I blew it.

Ladies and gentlemen. Don't blow it and wait. You have to go for it. Even if you get rejected you tried.

Yes. I was afraid of rejection. I was afraid she may not have liked me back. I was afraid we may taint our friendship. The typical stuff.

But me nor you all should make that mistake. You have to want it. If you know you like him or her then you have to go for it or you will blow your chance.