1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dating Anxiety

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Jan 5, 2020.

1. So I have been dating this girl since early December and things have gone well. Typically we'd meet up once a week or so and then take things slow. I took her out all the way through the new year and up to yesterday.

She seems very attracted to me and I enjoy her company. However, I started a new streak of nofap after having a big stumble (at 4 days) and I noticed when I first kissed her, I'd experience more of an erection. I used ti have a slight morning wood when I woke up. This morning I haven't experienced it. She hasn't asked for sex, but part of me is nervous I will screw this up and come off horrible because if PIED. Today, my anxiety is through the roof.

Anyone have similar experiences?

Espi1971 likes this.
  2. Joggyd

Joggyd Fapstronaut

Hey big guy, just take your time and show restraint...get to know the girl and be her man! Date her and keep your streak going. Once you trust her enough tell her about your recovery and tell her your plan for life...if she digs your plan, you’re golden...if not, try again...I really do want to emphasize that we as men need to get to know women well...be their men, their friends, their lovers, and their head (leader) show the qualities of these characters and you won’t have to worry about PIED because you’ll be working on building your champion self...this will boost your confidence.

1Peter and WestCoast like this.