1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dating Apps...

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Jun 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I'm not super into dating people, I've had one girlfriend and it was long distance. It didn't last long. But when I'm ready I wanna start to put myself out there and using apps is the best way in my area.

So what do you guys think of them? I'm not sure myself, I've been advised to just wait.

Thank you!

Flyhigh likes this.
  2. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Fapstronaut

Hey RhysFromSpace,
    Dating apps are very underrated in my opinion. It is becoming easier and easier to meet new girls and interact with them. However if you are looking for a relationship over a hook up, I would suggest working on your game in real life with women rather than online. Not that you can't meet women who want to build rip-pore and a good relationship, but most women online usually want sex. It depends on what you want to do. I would personally recommend meeting a women somewhere, flirting with her, and getting to know her via dates and hangouts. That way you can improve your relationship skills and you wont need online apps. You can do whatever you want to do, best of luck.
    -TheBigBadWolf

faplordxd and Deleted Account like this.

3. Thanks, man. I'll take this into high consideration. :)

4. Barlow

Barlow Fapstronaut

I'm having a date next week with a girl I met on Tinder. I'm a bit nervous because obviously I've never met her in real life. But it can't hurt right, we do seem to connect via what's app now.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Good luck! :D

6. faplordxd

faplordxd Fapstronaut

Tinder works for sure you can pull some hotties on it

The current main that im seeing i met on tinder and pulled her back to my place on the first date

Shes cute, 18 and down to fuck all day haha

Just make sure you have good pics and good text game

7. I can text well sort of but pics.... I'm not super muscular or super handsome. I'd say I'm around a 6/10 but it's worth a try. Plus I'm not looking for sex, It's mostly companionship. Thanks for letting me know what can be accomplished xD

8. In my opinion dating apps are essential these days everyone has tried them at least once. If you want to succeed make sure you use more than one dating app so you have multiple profiles. Think of dating apps like a virtual bar but you are in multiple places at the same time. Each dating app has a different audience so you will meet different people. Work on your profile bio, lots of good fun pictures and unique messages when you send them.

Also realise that you need a good balance so work on your social skills and do approaches. Combine the two and you will be meeting and talking to so many people eventually you will get dates.

I am using a lot of dating apps right now I possibly have one date set up, two phone numbers and I'm talking to quite a lot of people. Abundance mindset people are everywhere.

9. Thanks for the insight, this in a way is working on my social skills but what you've said is very useful. Thank you :)