1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dating dealbreakers...

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by brassknucks, Apr 23, 2021.

1. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Mine: if she’s taken the vaccine, I have no respect for her. We’ll be two totally opposite type people.

Moderation Team Note: This thread contains information the science, medical, and political communities consider misinformation about the COVID-19 virus. The medical community and leaders around the world consider that COVID-19 is a real virus that poses a real threat to people, and they recommend you should take proper precautions to avoid contracting it or becoming a vector of infection for others. You should follow the guidelines and orders of your government, local leaders and national medical experts regarding COVID-19, including guidance on vaccines. Failure to do so may expose you to legal action by your authorities or place the health of yourself and others at risk.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2021
  2. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

She won’t be able to have reproduce, so I can see why. On the bright side you won’t have to worry about having an accident.

My dealbreakers would have to be if they: are a vegan, have a messy car, have bad manners, are dishonest or selfie addicted, look unattractive, and finally if they’re a liberal.

brassknucks likes this.
  3. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Why? I know plenty of woman here in my country that already have taken the vaccine because they work in hospitals.

4. ThoughtSharer

ThoughtSharer Fapstronaut

I think this is a larger science based question. The internet is an expansive place with people with all sorts of world views, takes on this or that issue. Corona Virus for example. My personal view would be that Corona Virus is very real. Right now India is getting rocked- lots of people are ill and dying. In developed nations, we're not going to see the death or the impact necessarily as close.

From what I gather, very smart, competent, and educated scientists recognize this to be a really be public threat. Granted, we could have a conversation into what is the role of government in all this. Do they have the right to do stay at home orders? Mask mandates? Shut down businesses? Ect. That's we're we get more political.

Fact of the matter is. There is a virus. It's real. It will have potentially severe acute effects on your respiratory health. It could even leave lasting neurological damage that could come back to kill you sooner when you'r 80. With polio, people would get polio, get better, then in there 80's it could come back to to get them.

In my humble opinion, you're eliminating a large intelligent demographic of women by saying you are not going to date any who get's a vaccine. I think getting a vaccine is smart. It sounds like you don't, and that's okay. I'm sure you have you're reasons. Just thought I'd chime in, would love to hear more on you're perspective. Hope your well. And I hope you don't get Corona. I know several people who have gotten it, and it's really negatively impacted there capacity to live. The intial sickness for them was really really bad. Then the loss of smell and taste is just sort of a scary neurological oddity. Then, for my super endurence friends, run marathons/triathlons ect, they are still having respiratory and neurological issues weeks and weeks later.

But, hey. Vaccines are stupid? Idk. Would love to hear you'r thoughts. Hope your healthy. And if you think I'm a brain washed imbecile who believes fake news, hey would still love to hear back from you. I think it do you well to date a girl who get's the vaccine.

5. ThoughtSharer

that's just simply not true. Please consult any bit of legitment scientific literature. She will be able to reproduce. Yes, there are unknown variables, potential long term effects we might not have a full comprhensive grasp on, as that's impossible... without the passage of time to first take place for us to make those observations and learn from what we're doing. But the vaccine will not make a women infertile. Please consult any scientist ever. Thank you.

Garek and Lilla_My like this.
  6. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

I love Science. I hate Scientism, which is what they’ve done with covid and most medical things today. Weaponized political rhetoric combined with medical fearmongering.

They have figured out that most people are easily scared idiots. Well I am not one of those people, and therefore I won’t have anything in common with a woman who thinks otherwise.

7. ThoughtSharer

There's certainly an interesting interchange between public policy, media coverage, public opinion, medical capacity to address the issue. But idk. it seems pretty clear to we have diametrically opposed views. Oh well, more vaccinated women for me ;) i josh, i think disagreements are not inherently hostile, and I respect that you have you're own opinion.

brassknucks likes this.
  8. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Thanks. If the powers that be took the approach that you did, maybe they’d have convinced more people to take the vaccine, but since they wanted to be absolute Tyrannical douchebags about it, thats where they fucked up.

In any case, I don’t have a lot in common with women who have a high level of trust in governmental institutions.

9. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

I know plenty of medical workers that refuse to take the vaccine.

10. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Haha

Well, mine:no chemistry between us, not a very sexual person, fat, ugly, doesn't take care of herself, she is dominating in the relationship, much older than me, she has children, she is crazy, not very femenine, gold digger, she lives too far from where I am. And many more if I think about it.

Fat Boy and brassknucks like this.
  11. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

I only mess with loving and feminine women now. Being with one has ruined me for other gals, all I want is feminine and loving. Like I said my radar is sharp to detect any sort of Masculinity from a gal now.

Garek and Fat Boy like this.
  12. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

Women are already having difficulties with their babies. Most of my colleagues whose wives had the vaccine are having fertility problems now. I don’t listen to the “scientists” and “experts” because most are paid off by lobbyists. I actually have to deal with patients, not them while they sit in their comfy chairs fear mongering. Number one thing we are seeing right now at our ER are patients with complications from the vaccines. Lots of patients with dyspnea, obstructed airways, and low O2 saturations. Some go into sepsis as well. Number one trend I seen with them is that they had the vaccine a few days prior. Most of my coworkers lied to the administration so they don’t get bullied into getting the vaccine. Only people who seemed to get it in the clinic are students and nurses who lean left. This whole covid is just fake in general. I was the least careful with covid and some how I never contracted it?

brassknucks likes this.
  13. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me, No Bull Nose Rings!!! Lmao; that is an instant indicator that she’s mentally ill.

14. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Ahahahahahahah the vaccines soooo evil !!! My grandparebts tooked them and their already turning into weird cryplling lizzard abominations

Covid freaks and covid conspirancy theorists what a lovely pair of people

brassknucks likes this.
  15. modern milarepa

She is very hot but slutty/crazy. Those are hard to say no. I'm dealing with one right now. I keep saying no and she insist.

16. PanteriMauzer

I love those type of woman

17. modern milarepa

Don't fuck crazy

They sure are hot and give great sex. But they will messed you up, It's a dangerous energy to deal with. They will messed up your life, could even try to kill you, make your life miserable, you can lose your sanity.

For me this is the most dangerous girl to date, even for casual sex. I'll stay away from them.

Why do you @PanteriMauzer say they are so great? How many crazy and slutty girls you had sex or dated?

Garek likes this.
  18. PanteriMauzer

Not that type of crazyness im talking about, im talking about being crazy on a good way, funny people

Dated 2

19. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

So? if a person work daily with covid pacients and a bunch of other people I will strongly suggest the person to get the vaccine. For his own safety and the safety of every pacient that is taken care by this person.