1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dating this girl but I am very confused

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Coolbreeze, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Kramum

Kramum Fapstronaut

You should all learn about how French look at romance and dating (they don't have a word for dating, btw). Because what you are talking about is just crazy. No offence right?

2. Donijuan

Donijuan Fapstronaut

Yoooooo Coolbreeze!
    After reading the forum and your progress on her i must say that, you overthink a lot and she sense that. Because of that she see you as insecure guy even thought you explain that it's just a petty problem but she doesn't see you behaving like that.
    There's a few thing that i think you gotta do:
    1.Mirror her attitude, if she flakes on the last minute of a date then she doesn't respect you, don't chase her, and also you have to respect yourself. Treat people how you wanna be treated. if she behaving good on you, does the same to her.
    2.No Contact : An act of letting her go by not talking to her, seen her Instagram or anything that remembering you to her min.1 months till whatever you want to end. The purpose of no contact is different for everyone, an act to get her back so she really miss you, or to regain self respect cause that person attitude is stomping you.
    3.Just hookup with no feeling of attached to her if she doesn't interested in relationship lol

The very start you created this thread is a sign that you care about this relationship and you dont want her to just leave you. the moment women notice that the guy are too focusing on the relationship and her, that is when she lost interest.

Hope this help!

3. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

Hey Coolbreeze, sounds like cool head on you now. Keep on enjoying the friendship with her for what it is and not what it isn't. If things develop, they develop. If they don't, they don't. What ever happens down the road this friendship will surely benefit both you. The best to you and your life.