1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dating younger girls?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by NF SINCE BIRTH, Oct 1, 2021.

1. Getting back to university made me realize that my options at my own age (29) starts to become limited. Eventually I want to find a girlfriend but right now I dont have anyone in sight that seems like a good match.

So short term I want to see if I can date the uni girls casually. They are different than what I am used to. They are usually in the age 19-23 or something. Quite young. Maybe a few percent of them are 24 or older which would be mature enough for me to consider as girlfriend material.

I dont have any moral objections towards partying with these girls. Actually, when I was in my early twenties I had a one night stand with a girl a lot older than me (8 years).

Seems like I have to downplay some of my traits though. I realized yesterday that talking about my adventures and what not may scare them off. They are young so they haven't experienced as much as me and they like talking about themselves usually.

I got hit on a lot already but I only got a good vibe with a handful so far.

2. I don't see an actual question in your post, but I'll share a few thoughts.

Nothing wrong with it. Totally normal to be attracted to younger women and for women to be attracted to older men. If there are legal restrictions where you live, you have to abide by those. (when I was 21, I briefly dated a 17 year old. Technically legal in that state, but would have been illegal in other states. We didn't get that far anyway . . . she was too immature :rolleyes:)

What you will find is that you have less common ground with these younger women. They were literally children when you were a teenager. Their lives are defined by different world events and different media influences.

If you are looking for a long term relationship - the age difference will become less and less significant as you grow older together. It could totally work if you have a good connection from the beginning.

Some older men do date women who are half their age. At 47, I am very attracted to women in their early to mid twenties. It's tempting sometimes. But, then I would lose the fantastic relationship with the woman that is closer to my age.

A wise woman once suggested that a six year difference is just about perfect. If it's much more than that, the sex might be great, but couples often have too little in common for long term success.

silenteagle and Rents77 like this.
  3. GodWithin

GodWithin Fapstronaut

lmao why not. If you're not dating underage girls and you both feel good around each other - fuck what anyone else thinks!

A Naija boy likes this.
  4. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

99% of woman love to talk about themselves.. you just need to ask her stuff and listen what they have to say. Hang out, have fun and hook up.

This woman are having fun. Have fun with them. Later in life when you date woman in their 30's, they are all about commitment, family and babies. No more fun.. so if you can enjoy having fun with this below 30 ladies.

5. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

That's more over 30 and only if they see you as a beta provider. They are still after the alpha or bad boys that really pushes her buttons, woman will definitevely have fun with this man despite knowing they are not going to settle.
    Just don't be a beta and you can have fun with all woman ranges. But if woman tag you as beta, you are doomed to be a supporter and not the one having fun in bed with her.

6. modernstore99

modernstore99 Fapstronaut

There's definitely going to be grad students and other people your age in university. Not everyone is 18. I'm sure you can find some people with similar interests and experiences your age. Maybe you'll end up with a TA or professor!

Just know that the further in age/experience/status you and your partners have, the more the relationship veers from a mutual romantic relationship to a sexually transactional relationship. You're in the relationship because you enjoy having sex with attractive young women, and she's in the relationship because having sex with an older man makes her feel better about herself (either to brag to her friends or because this is how she deals with her personal insecurities).

Make sure to be upfront about how old you are. I was in charge of a student group a while ago in uni and we had a member who was obviously older and hanging out with freshman girls, bringing them to his apartment, buying them alcohol, etc. A little uncomfy for us but we left it alone because adults have to make their own decisions. Unfortunately we had to kick him out because we found out he lied to the 18 year old girls about his age; he told them he was 23, he was really 29. After that he cut off contact with all the girls in our club.

I can understand going to college later in life and being surrounded by teenagers, but what makes you feel there are no other social activities or events you can meet people and flirt with girls at? If you have so much more experience and adventures, why can't you meet partners in those situations? Why are you going to places full of 18 year olds hahaha. As someone ending my college career soon, I absolutely cannot stand going to events or parties with mostly 18 year olds or frat parties. Most girls realize frat parties are just sexual selection stages for the boys in that frat and don't go after their freshman or sophomore years

NF SINCE BIRTH and Vanquisher12 like this.
  7. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Today.. let see what happens when below 30 woman are not giving you the time a day. Even Leo is going to reach the point were he is no longer attractive to this young woman, for us mortals is going to happen a lot earlier in life.

8. Good points. I will be absolutely transparent about my age. I cant lie for my life anyways. And I guess I have to adapt. I am not super interested in partying nowadays. I think I am going to pick a few every now and then that I want to go to. I dont feel in a rush. Just been out for one night so far and it was ok. I started off knowing zero people and I probably spoke to 20 people within a few hours. Not terrible at all. I didnt bother to ask people about their age but I spent most of my time in the 20+ section. It wasnt easy to just guess peoples ages anyways. I am treading a little carefully until I know a couple more people. I dont like going out alone but I guess I have to until I find someone that can invite me out and so on.

9. modernstore99

modernstore99 Fapstronaut

Yeah just be careful about hitting on really young girls. They often don't really know what they're doing, and it could look kinda weird in the eyes of others. Once I'm out of college I'll date girls of any age I like, but right now my rule has always been to keep it within 2 years of my age. Anything greater than that makes too many imbalances for the relationship to be equal

Vanquisher12 likes this.