1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 0 / Day 130 different type of success

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by ado, Sep 15, 2015.

1. ado

ado Fapstronaut

This is a different type of success story. I first joined this site on 5/6/15 in a pretty low point, thoroughly fed up with my PMO use. I went 130 days without PMO.
    Last night I watched a lot of not safe material and afterwards did the deed with my wife.
    Not exactly PMO, but after much thought, I need to start a new counter. It wasn't hard P (thankfully) but it was achieving the same purpose. It wasn't officially MO, but in reality it was the same idea. I felt even worse that it felt like I was "using" my spouse.
    So, I'm not exactly resetting, but I'm starting a new counter of a different type, and today is day 1. The counter is no more naked ladies. I know, sometimes they show up without warning, but that's the challenge to overcome.
    I felt compelled though to post this in "success stories". Here's why
    1. I did have a run of 130 days. It was long enough that I was able to get past some of the 'first level' difficulties and really see the multiple facets of this problem.
    2. Every time in the past I thought I had "overcome" this problem and a relapse was a huge failure. Though I did fail, this time it is a pivot point to move in a positive direction and also hasn't tore down the things I had learned.
    3. Though I was 130 days without PMO, there were still things in that time that were not good. My new goal is going to push to higher ground.
    4. After this demon came back, I immediately have recognized the evil of this and am sorry.
    5. Even though I crossed the line yesterday, it could have been worse. I'm thankful it wasn't.

In all, I was surprised that day 130 was my hardest day of them all. Being bombarded all day with P-sub opportunity allowed me to get up to the line. It's time I build on the success of the last 130 days and create a new success.

2. Nouvel Homme

Nouvel Homme Fapstronaut

Still a major achievement.

numpty likes this.
  3. numpty

numpty Fapstronaut

Block all sources that fuel your mind.

With 130 days let the wife help you ;)