1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 0

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Bharry, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Bharry

Bharry Fapstronaut

I tapped four times today and now i really feel depressed and with no mental energy. This Is bad for me because I also suffer chronicle depression and If I fap too it would be worse. Need to change mentality and have more energy because I need to get the degree and to save me from depression. Could you help me and tell me any advice to abstain forever from this shit PMO ? My best was only 1 week.. fucj I can't stand more.. and fuck society that keeps sending us indicretly sexual contents even in adds and TVs. STOP

2. One day one hour one minute at a time my friend I'm sorry it's toigh I know

Bharry likes this.
  3. Bharry

Bharry Fapstronaut

At least I'm not the only one who is struggling. Need to save me because my condition also hurts my parents that see me laying on the bed all day, the are worried but I feel like I can't achieve anything now because I have no control.

4. Right now I would go for a long walk. The endorphins will help compensate your downer from fapping.

I was in the same situation almost 2 weeks ago, went for a good walk, maybe 3 or more miles, and felt immediately a lot better. Eat some good food too. Stay off booze and P.

Bharry likes this.
  5. tIoD

tIoD Fapstronaut

Hey! I know what is depression, everyone feels it in different ways, because of different causes. It was stealing my life from me, as a young man, I would always be on low attitude, bad thoughts, anxious and on low energy. Boredom was killing me, I couldn't do anything because of depression. I felt like I would be stuck in my head all my life. It's horrible experience.
    I knew that I had to do something about it. First step is to acknowledge that our thoughts control our emotions and vice versa. If you have bad thoughts, pessimistic, always think that you are a loser, failure, etc... OFC it will turn your brain to a state, where it naturally thinks about those things, negative things. After this it affects our everyday life, it's like some plague, it is spreads in all our life aspects. Main thing that helped me was that I learned to try to change my thoughts. And that's where things started to slowly come together.
    My advice: 1. Start going to the gym, workout just vanishes depression for some time. Because of runners high, you are temporarily out of depression for 1-2 hours a day, that's good thing, you feel how its like to be on a good mood and you start to chase it more and more. Also, you're getting in shape and feel good about yourself. That's huge thing, trust me. 2. Nofap, if you are feeling bad that u PMO, this is perfect place to spend you time and learn the benefits of Nofap. It's hard but it's worth to struggle for some time. 3. Meditation, i can't describe what it is like, it's wonderful thing. I am meditating for 2 month and I have already felt benefits of it, just try.
    Dude, 3 month ago I was literally falling apart, every little thing was challenging for me. When i started to do those things I had no belief that it would work out. I just committed and didn't give up. When i felt benefits, they started to get easier to do. It's like one click, one good morning without depression and then you start to chase those good feeling, natural good feelings that comes from our conscious state. They are good! And worth of anything!
    Did I defeated depression? No, it sometimes reminds itself, but I am on my way to completely defeat it.
    Wish you a good luck, hope you will soon find a way to beat your depression.
    Peace.

Deleted Account likes this.