1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 0

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Apr 21, 2021.

1. After I do it I'm so empty mentally. I reach lower and lower grounds in honour, being reliable, masculinity and morality. I think perhaps I am idealising death. Undereating, masturbation, not progressing in my life... And there's only one way out of my situation and that is to start walking.
    Day zerooooo....
    I don't even need to post this. Maybe once a day I check in, type "day" + (current integer + 1) sounds alright... Damn. A shame I relapsed. I wonder if anyone here reads "Baki".
    Gotta get out in the sun ☀️⛅

2. Day 1
    On day 3 wet dream so reset

3. Wet dreams are natural so do not worry about it, also I read Baki.

4. The problem is that I was half-awake (can happen sometimes, when you can that you are laying in bed but are still dreaming) and there was wicked imagery in my mind. The only time I think it is truly natural and simply nature's way of disposing of waste is when there was no lustful thoughts or any wet "dream" and you do not overeat beforehand.
    I'm in love with the manga recently. Which Baki series are you on/where do you read it? I mainly watch the fan translations of a scan from the Japanese manga with an overdub + some editing on LR Shion, has most of the later serieses and plot archs.

5. Wearing pants you can tie could prevent you getting in your pants at night, I’m on the Hanma Baki series, after the fight with ali jr.

6. It was involuntary mostly, I can prevent it by shifting the way the dream goes or just waking up quickly, I'm half awake. This happened to me a few times already, sleep deprivation.
    I haven't gotten to that part yet, I'm reading really informally anyway, but I really love the story. Not perfect but with a bit of imagination of feeling in the blanks and the weird structure of it at times it's awe some. Actually jawdropped a few time, laughed. Love it

Takeyourfreedom likes this.
  7. Yah the story is great, also try telling yourself before you go to sleep you will not touch yourself, it actually helps with waking up to my alarm, I tell myself I will wake up no matter what and I feel it helps keep my brain ready.

HolyTheotokos likes this.
  8. Yeah it seems useful to make a mental note. As soon as I remember a switch goes off I spring up out of bed, like remembering you left the stove on or wake up late to something. Putting your ringtone as an alarm works aswell. For the PMO thing I don't know. A prayer to the Theotokos and to Christ helps me, I never have a wet dream on nights where I do not fall short and forget to pray.

Takeyourfreedom likes this.