1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1... For the First & Last Time

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ScorpioKing_1120, Jun 3, 2019.

1. ScorpioKing_1120

ScorpioKing_1120 Fapstronaut

Hello Fellow NoFappians....

This is my first & last time I plan to be a victim to PMO. I have tried to go Hard mode multiple times in the past but can't seem to get past the two-week mark before either life, stress or boredom (and the feeling to reward myself) takes over and I'm back to Day 1......But this time it will be different, I promise that!

I like to challenge myself and always do things the unorthodox way but sadly I haven't been able to find something to shake that "urge" other than FAP so that's why I am here. Hopefully, you all can suggest some ways to handle that fleeting "feeling" and I can feel like I have control of my life again.

I recently just moved out on my own and my GF is literally on the other side of the country until she gets herself situated and ready to move out here in August so I tend to find myself with a lot of time on my hands between work and trying to create my own business. Plus working in the production industry can become pretty stressful at times so I know it might be a lot but I feel like this is the biggest hurdle I have to overcome to truly become my "BEST" self.

Please feel free to message me any motivating pics, meme, vids... WHATEVER! My goal is to go for 1-2 months until my GF gets out here and really hoping to build a strong support team on here so this can be my OFFICIAL first & last Day 1!

2. Welcome to the community. The two week time frame gets many of us. Your brain is fighting back at the same time your sensitivity starts to get crazy on you.
    Read, learn and start making your plan. You can adjust if something isn't working.
    You can do this.

3. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

We all started from the bottom, but it's up to us to be proactive in fighting against those urges to indulge in PMO. Try to limit the times where you're having lustful thoughts. One of the best ways of doing that is by controlling what you look at. Don't look at the magazines at a checkout aisle when you're at Wal-Mart, don't look at a woman who's wearing yoga pants or short shorts, etc.

4. AnxietyDude

AnxietyDude Fapstronaut

I think I have had over 5000
    For the First & Last Time.

Its is an illusive addictive process. I wish you all the best that this is your last.
    If its not the last for you, regroup visit here often and begin again.

5. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut