1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 (The beginning)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Hunter23, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Hunter23

Hunter23 New Fapstronaut

Hello,
    I'm new to this website expecting a change in me.
    I've been fapping since last 10years and ofcourse I've now suffered the drawbacks such as greying of hair, inappropriate bowel moments, blurr vision, weakness, sleepy lazy body, no confidence, no energy left, I was doing 70pushup in a minute but now not even one.
    Alongwith these external problems I've ED, PME, etc
    I'm here to give myself a change.
    To be a better human being I don't care what these doctors say or how much anyone praises this masturbation but i know this has been the root cause.
    Guys I'm not able to study for atleast one hour and I'm in a professional course which need atleast 12hours of dedicated study.
    Keeping all this in my mind today is the life changing day for me
    The DAY:1 I'VE UNINSTALLED ALL THE APPS WHICH I BROWSE DURING URGES.
    ALSO I'M PLANNING TO WORKOUT ABIT
    LET'S SEE...
    I'll update my day everyday so,
    support me as you're my only hope
    Together we can defend this...

Atticus, miguelmain and RavenGT like this.

2. Welcome Keanu :) Do post every day, that might be the most helpful thing. Relapse always starts with a change in thinking before it builds up to a change in action - posting every day helps you keep your thinking on track, especially knowing people read it. Drink lots of water :)

Hunter23 likes this.
  3. Dipesh singh

Dipesh singh Fapstronaut

Hey keep it up. I also same kind of problem u have and I also new to NoFap. Let's hope we will do better and best of luck for u r journey......
    We can do it........

Hunter23 and miguelmain like this.
  4. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

Welcome, friend. Best of luck to you on the path!

Hunter23 likes this.