1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1- The prologue

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by TheRealNitin, Apr 4, 2023.

1. TheRealNitin

TheRealNitin Fapstronaut

-- Prologue --

I'm 15 years old. Just finished my Class 10 academics. I heard about NoFap about 2 months ago. Was intrigued by the idea that this community endorses. Decided to join it. Now, lets get towards my story..

I am nothing in this world. Nothing. Fat, 0 social life, Above average academics, Multiple friendships broken as i found out they were fake and worse of all.. Fat-shamed.

I am planning to start my "Glow-Up" phase tomorrow 8 am onwards (yes a little specific). I am going to stay in a boarding school after a month and wanted to change myself before i go there. No specific reason. Just want to. I have a belief: "Become the best version of myself". I would stop at nothing until i achieve that. Nothing short of my ultimate goal. Everyone around me said I wouldn't reach anywhere. I want to prove them wrong. Hell, I don't even care about them. I'm currently 78 kg and 175 cm tall. So u can imagine what it is. I am slightly muscular. But that's just hormone muscles. Fapping at least 5 times a day. My organ dosen't even feel anything now. I just do it for the routine Feel like shit. Lets move on to my routine now..

The 21 days streak flair is gone. I have relapsed. Tommorow is a new beginning. I am restarting my life as I am going to a new environment.. not affected by anyone.

--The Routine--

NoFap from 4th April 2023 till the rest of my life (only PM)

Get up at 8 am in the morning

Minimum 4-5 hours of walking a day ( mixing with a bit of jogging)

Minimum 1.5-2 hours of intense cardio everyday (including strength training)

Minimum 1.5-2 hours of Shadowboxing (I am going to learn it)

Facial exercise to remove my face fat

Meditation to control my emotions and my mind.

--Goals--

Want to become successful and that does not include the number of followers on social media. I am not affected by those.

Want to help those who cannot help themselves.

Want to achieve my goals. I want to make my goals my top priority.

-------------------------------------------

I hope you guys can help me with my journey. I want to make the best out of the time I have.

I plan to learn new skills such as Chess, MMA, Drawing, Tennis etc. etc.

Can I do it? Idk. Time will tell

Thanks for reading this.

I will update my progress soon. I wont be able to when I go to the boarding school as gadgets are not allowed there. But when I come back I will update it

Ketherlonk likes this.
  2. TheRealNitin

TheRealNitin Fapstronaut

Day 1

Just finished 1 hr 50 mins workout.(1km Jogging+walking+cardio+core excercises)
    Need to do another 1hr shadowboxing during the evening.
    I was 78 kg when i started out.
    Now i'm 77 kg.
    Dont believe me? Ya me2
    Can I survive this? Hell ya

Ketherlonk likes this.