1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by stoicistzen0, Jul 24, 2019.

1. stoicistzen0

stoicistzen0 New Fapstronaut

Hello! I am a 14 year old from Brazil. I am trying to free myself from a PM addiction, because my life is very unorganized. I have few friends, bad relationships with people, bad grades, and I'm lazy to do anything. I am trying to change this scenario. I started to research about NoFap because once I went on a field trip to my school and I spent 5 days w/o PMO. In this trip, I made new friends, talked more to people, and I even did my school works better. I was feeling very good, my confidence had boosted and my self-esteem as well. I had never felt like that in my life since I started masturbating. Now, I am trying to stop with this addiction because I am a very unorganized and lazy person, and right now I need to study really hard to pass my tests, and PM addiction is not helping at all.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button |Day Counter | Rebooting Resources|Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!