1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 10 - Improvements

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Sentinel, Oct 6, 2014.

1. 10 days have passed with absolutely no PMO. Had some sexual dreams, but steered away very nicely by turning them lucid (to some degree), even though I have nothing against these kind of dreams.

My improvements are mainly about social interaction. You got pals, friends and people you hang out with and sometimes it's like, I can't do this or that without you, you know, I'm scared by myself or I'll look like a weirdo alone in some situation etc. = I don't have the balls. That's the truth. A BIG thing I feel now is, I really don't need anyone at all, to do what I want. Wanna talk to someone special, go somewhere nice or do something. Do it!
    It feels risky yes, but my standards have risen by 300%. The best or nothing at all.

+ Calmer and more observing
    + Takes bigger risks = (Gets bigger rewards) <-- that's how it goes
    + Passion is slowly coming back again
    + Ability to concentrate and focus has definitely improved
    + Memories and feelings returning, peeling one layer of bullshit at a time

? EXXXTREMELY horny

- My ego really wants to go back to PMO
    - Mind sometimes still hovers to the extreme kinds of taste, which I have to shake my head to escape from

My signature says 9, but that's incorrect. :p

That's a little update for now.
    Stay safe and never give up on your dreams. Ever.