1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 10

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Th3Fl@5h!

Th3Fl@5h! Fapstronaut

Oh man I am on day 10. Thank you Lord! These past few days I've made much progress with my resistance. Every urge I cut off before I get to a danger point where I'll have to start from scratch. Last night was my hardest night to resist. The urges were so strong they woke me up. I had a choice to make on my bed... cave in or get up. I got up and took a really cold shower and declared victory in Jesus name. Today I am very much tempted to look at women in bikinis. My brain seems okay with not going on p sites or looking at hardcore material. However I am very sensitive and just a little skin gets my hormones crazy. So my mind is going 360 trying to justify searches that will link me to p subs or anything with skin... women in Bikinis will definitely do it. I am fighting this with all my might and as I type out my emotions and thoughts I feel relief and through this I declare victory in Jesus name. Speak those things as though they were, right? I WILL NOT cave in! There is power in the name of Jesus to brake every chain! No weapon formed against me shall prosper! In His name I will trample on every scorpion (p image/thought) and snake (m&o)! Please pray for me. All things are possible with God!