1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

DAY 128! How i became an addict, how PIED afflicted me, how i'm defeating it. The entire story

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Santa Claus, Apr 28, 2017.

1. mb1989

mb1989 Fapstronaut

When reading comments from fellow fapstronauts on this post I got to say that I'm also on a "divided" self. I was not into muscular girls but into transwomen, traps, sissy, all that sort of stuff. And reading all this I realize that my fetish is also about domination, related to my lazyness. However on the real life, although I'm lazy, get bored easily, I know that I like women.

LivinginRecovery and Santa Claus like this.
  2. DarkKnightFights

DarkKnightFights Fapstronaut

Great job Federico. keep going and remember yourself that encouragement is all what you need.

Santa Claus likes this.
  3. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Fapstronaut

Thanks for your words! :) I really believe in you,i know that maybe this sounds like the classical sentence, but i told you this because i know how difficult my situation was and i'm surely not a superhero... so if i did it you can do it as well.
    I don't know about the 7th-8th day, i think that every streak is different but it's clear that first days are the most difficult.

4. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Fapstronaut

Hi mb1989, thanks for your reply. :) Well, i think that most part of people has its own "perversion", it's normal maybe. The problem is when we can't no more have succesful sex with girls we like becuause of our addiction. Obviously this is not the only negative effect of PMO but it surely was the main thing that worried me a lot.
    Keep it strong, you can face it :)

5. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Fapstronaut

Oh yes, NoFap in fact is a great source of encouragement.
    Thank you, and congratulations for your streak :)

mb1989 likes this.
  6. mb1989

mb1989 Fapstronaut

You're right, one of the reasons are having successfull sex with my gf which I really love. P has ruined my sex life during years of it, that gave me DE, and loss of sensitivity.
    Thanks for your thoughts.

Santa Claus likes this.
  7. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Staying on meditation and being mindful. I realize that in addition to short circuiting relationships, this shit makes you dumb. You stop being curious about life. I actually feel brain cells being depleted when I get those urges. Working on some self hypnosis stuff right now. Thank you Santa Claus and everyone! Let's get after it.

LivinginRecovery and Santa Claus like this.
  8. Tommy_0113

Tommy_0113 Fapstronaut

have you ever had erection problems federico? and did they get better?

9. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Fapstronaut

Hi Tommy, i had erections problem with my ex gf, especially in the last period of our relationship (when i restarted to masturbate a lot in fact). If you read my story you'll have a complete perspective of my problem with PIED. :)
    Did they get better? Spoiler: yes they are, gradually... it means that when i see a girl that i like i don't get an instant boner, but i get aroused more easily for simplier things (i don't need no more to see some hardcore extreme stuff) and my erections are pretty good when a girl is touching me or when i'm touching her.

We can always get better but we have to have faith in us, also when the healing process seems to be going very slowly.

Last edited: May 16, 2017
    mb1989 likes this.
  10. Ok. So, everyone love Xmas. Congrats on the excellent run. You are teaching us how to get clean. Much appreciated. Keep posting. This place has a lot of students. We need more teachers, like you. Keep posting. I mean it. Keep posting. Every day you stay clean is an example.

Much love.

Will I am.

Tommy_0113 and Santa Claus like this.
  11. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Fapstronaut

Thank you for your wonderful words Will I Am! I'm no teacher believe me, until the 21st December i was one of the worst students :D I have just a fresh example of what rebooting really means... in this period i'm experiencing a lot of wet dreams. I had it on day 141, 143 and 145, three wet dreams in six days. During my previous attempts of nopmo in the past, a wet dream always shocked me, i felt aroused all the day and i always ended up relapsing very soon (max two days after). Today i don't really give a shit, i woke up and i start a normal day, i'm rather satisfied for having felt a good orgasm. Plus, if you are not strong enough, having three wet dreams in six days could make you think something like "it never happened before, there must be something wrong, maybe all the nopmo thing is damaging, i have to relapse to give rest to my balls and so on"... No, i won't relapse for a wet dream, i can have one of them every night, i don't care, sooner or later this period is gonna end". You see, it's the positive attitude the key of success for nopmo, you have to be really strong

LivinginRecovery likes this.
  12. LivinginRecovery

LivinginRecovery Fapstronaut

I totally agree. Nothing good comes easy. I'll tell you what though, I crave a wet dream just to release the pressure in my body right now however that's the only way it's going to happen because I am not touching it and I'm not going to help things along unnaturally. It's wet dreams or nothing and if I have to weather the storms until then so be it. I have found out so much about myself in just 12 days that I can't wait to see what kind of man I am going to be at 120 days and beyond. NoFap works.

Santa Claus likes this.
  13. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Fapstronaut

Very very good :) You know, during my streak between day 27, when i received a bj and day 95, wet dream, i had to wait 68 days and i can tell you that it's a very long period. I started thinking "i'm too obsessed with wet dream so it won't happen, i should plan a relapse otherwise my balls are gonna explode" but i resisted, they were only excuses to touch me again. And in the end the wet dream arrived, and ten days later again. So as you can see, there's absolutely nothing regular in the frequence of wet dreams, when they arrive we have to enjoy them for a moment and end of the story, we continue our journey.
    Btw, congratulations for your streak, the first days are the hardest ones, later it'll become easier and easier.

14. LivinginRecovery

Yes! I came here for a reason. I was done in. Finished. I had hit rock bottom and it was over. I realised that even the best orgasm in the world wasn't enough justification for the darkness, the hollowed out shame-filled feelings to follow when I would have to crawl into my bed and lay there completely spent - exhausted mentally, physically and spiritually from the hours spent edging to climax. I'm glad I reached that point because I know that relapse is NOT an option. Sure, I will get a momentary high but then I will sink back to where I was before and that was a Hellish existence. My body will release what it needs to in the weeks and months ahead and it will repair and I simply have to relax and trust in the process, the journey into healing and recovery.

Thank you. Every time a giant urge passes (I don't fight it, I simply observe it and let it pass) I know that when the next one comes along that although it may look like a giant mountain in my way that it's not insurmountable. That a path across it will open up and all I have to do is ensure I continue with the journey into self-discipline. Each time a mountain presents itself after a while I know they will appear smaller and smaller and easier to traverse and even should another large one appear, I will have the tools I need to make the climb and then out the other side.

Santa Claus likes this.
  15. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Fapstronaut

It's clear that you have the right attitude towards nopmo. :) It has to be something that starts deeply inside us and not a mechanical thing seen 100% like pure suffering, otherwise the relapse will happen as it always happened to me in the past. And obviously the positive attitude is stenghtened by all the positive effects of nopmo so it's for that reason that is gonna be always simplier to resist ;)
    Keep us updated with your journey when you think there's something interesting to tell :)

16. LivinginRecovery

It's been tough for me this time because I know it's the last time. I want to PMO and I won't lie about it but the cost to my health and my personal life has been staggering. I had become a dead man walking. That last time I had an amazing climax followed by the worst comedown ever. No high however good is worth those frightening dead feeling lows. Nothing is worth that. I never want to feel that way again. I know that I cannot PMO in moderation. I either edge for hours (10+ hours) or I binge. I cannot (and I won't) live that life anymore.

On another level though, the knowledge that I cannot do it again has been a blessing because it takes things out of my hands (literally!) and that has been my salvation. What would I be going back to? A life spent in dark rooms with the curtains drawn frightened every time I hear a creak because I'm worried that someone might walk through the door and find me playing with myself. A life spent watching other people living their lives while I waste yet another day/month/year in hiding masturbating over people I will never meet, never know, never have sex with. That's not living, it's a grim existence.

In the 12 days since I joined this site (and there are no words adequate to describe how much I value these forums) I have gone out, become sociable by meeting people. I am getting physically fitter every day. I have found myself eating better, exercising more. Reading books, listening to music. Playing my guitar. Fapping should really be called NotLiving. Recovery is all there is and all I actually need. It doesn't matter if I only chat for a few seconds with a neighbour or someone I see while out walking, it is a million times better than releasing to a stranger on a computer screen because it is a real worthwhile encounter with actual people in the real world. There's nothing better than that.

Santa Claus likes this.
  17. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Fapstronaut

I identify very much with all of your words, really. You described perfectly my feelings about a life with pmo, a miserable life.
    I only want to tell you to be prepared that it won't be a linear recovery, at least for me it hasn't been. The first days are the most difficult ones, that's for sure, but also the positive effects are stronger in the first period (30/45 days in my case); then you start to be used to your new reality and there is the risk that you could be disappointed and start thinking that nopmo is a useless thing. But it is not, it's only that progresses start to be deeper but less evident, and at the beginning it could be difficult realizing that.
    Maybe you were already prepared for this but i thought it could be a good idea warning you that it won't be all so thrilling and exciting like the first days.

18. BuddyLee

BuddyLee Fapstronaut

I read your entire story and it's a good read. Like yourself, I'm into fit girls considering that I go to the gym and I just see all kinds of beautiful women getting it in on the weights but because of my addiction, I don't get turned on at all which is unfortunate but I'm working on myself. Hopefully I get to your level without relapsing. These success stories help by reading them everyday. Respect.

Santa Claus likes this.
  19. Zapster21

Zapster21 Fapstronaut

Great story! I read it entirely and feel very inspired by it!

Santa Claus likes this.
  20. joe242

joe242 Fapstronaut