1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 142 - 14 yr old

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Timon, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Timon

Timon Guest

I'm feeling awesome despite having strep throat right now. It just dawned on me that I'm approaching my fifth month of nofap. I've made huge improvements in my fitness in the past 4 1/2 months. I rarely worry about how others perceive me. I noticed this when walking in the halls at school and outside. I even notice how other guys and girls react around me, it's almost like I'm intimidating to them. People have even told me how cool I am which is just, wow! I've also got into breakdancing and learning to speak Spanish. Btw, breakdancing is a great way to get into shape because its fun, you'll get stronger in the process and it looks cool if you get good enough. Like, REALLY COOL. Anyways, I just wanted to encourage you guys to keep going and do your best. I wouldn't have gotten to where I am if I hadn't stopped pmo'ing.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2016
  2. Franky

Franky Fapstronaut

That's amazing that you starting this while still young. You'll be a stud in the future hahha. I also noticed my workouts improve when I'm on nofap. I'm on day 17 rn. Was on a 25 day streak but relapsed. So basically I've only fapped once in these 42 days

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  3. Timon

Timon Guest

Keep trying man! The best way to not relapse is to not think too much about relapsing. Keeping yourself busy and productive will help a lot.

4. RealLifeGamer

RealLifeGamer Fapstronaut

you are really lucky to know Nofap with your age already. Congrats!

5. It's great to see that there are other young people on this forum. I myself have turned 15 a few days ago.

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  6. fappius

fappius Fapstronaut

I'm 34, so I've got 20 years on you lol. I feel sorry for young folks today with high speed internet, It just wasn't around when I was younger. I first got the internet in 1994, if I remember correctly it was a compuserve account. Literally the first thing I done when I got was download P. Stay strong.

7. RetroMike

RetroMike Fapstronaut

Awesome share! Great job channeling your energy to more positive productive activities. Keeping fighting the good fight!

8. Napav

Napav Fapstronaut

Congrats man!!!

9. Physicist

Physicist Fapstronaut

I envy those who started young!

Congrats man!

Napav likes this.
  10. incredulo

incredulo Fapstronaut

Great. Congratulations. It can be done. Please tell others who are relapsing that you have done it.

11. jacob overcoming

jacob overcoming Fapstronaut

hey man, super proud of you, especially at your age, you have 11 yrs on me. wish id found nofap when i was a lonely nerdy teenager haha. youre a blessed young man. dont let this go.