1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

DAY 15 OF LEAVING P*RN & MAST*RBATION

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Living50, May 22, 2022.

Can I leave this addiction forever/for my whole life time ???

1. Yes, You can surely do it

100.0%
  2. NO, I don't think so

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe, You can do it or cannot

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Living50

Living50 Fapstronaut

I have finally (after defeating my so many urges to relapse) completed Day 15 of leaving this poisonous:emoji_smiling_imp:addiction which was destroying my life. I am not able to express my feelings of victory:emoji_v: after achieving more than 02 WEEKS STREAK.
    I can surely say that leaving this destructive habit is one of my Best Decisions of Life made till now. And I am very:emoji_pray:grateful to this NoFap community which have helped me in the time of need.

Thanks For Reading. If you have any advice for me OR want to ask any question don't hesitate to reply below. BYE:emoji_hand_splayed:

2. desmond3

desmond3 Fapstronaut

Congrats to your achievement!

However, don't let your guard down. There are many NoFappers with super long streaks (e.g. 300+ days) and still they will get careless and relapse. I guess the key not to relapse is self-awareness and self-consciousness, no matter how long you have been on NoFap. Keep going and good luck with your journey!

Living50 likes this.
  3. Living50

Living50 Fapstronaut

Thank you very much for your advice I will surely follow it and become a successful fapstronaut.

Priyan132 and desmond318 like this.
  4. Priyan132

Priyan132 Fapstronaut