1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day #19

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Alijub, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Alijub

Alijub Fapstronaut

Now that I am finally over the depression and the flatline (seems to be the case), I have more time to work on myself and personal development. My goal for this week is to better take care of myself, and to finish the self authoring exercise.

However, I find that I’ve been highly sexual recently. I wake up with morning woods all the time. But so far so good. I will work myself through this. I find myself in a much better place with my fiancée’s support. She pushes me to do so much more. Whenever, I forget or head towards the trap, I think about her and how she’s doing this with me. She has changed this to be more of a challenge than an obligation. She always asks me “honey, how is the challenge going?” “Good my love, how is it going with you?”. Every single day she asks me, and then I ask her. That completely shifts the discourse, and eases the process for me.

Today is my final interview for a job I applied for. Wish me the best :)