1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 2 completed...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by layman_ss, Sep 22, 2020.

1. layman_ss

layman_ss Fapstronaut

Ohh I completed two days successfully. cheers! to my inner-self. Well spent day. In the morning in my dream I came across a dream which brought some urges, not that strong, mild ones. It was happening in my unconscious state. But thank god suddenly the NoFAP challenge struck in my mind and I got aware of those urges. Anyhow I able to controlled my-self. But as the time running I came across some more urges. But all are mild ones, not at all a problem for me to control them. And yes I able to controlled all that urges. great work...no!

In evening I went on a long drive out of the town by my scooty. It was awesome. I had put earphones in my ears. Sufarnama was the first song in my playlist during my journey.

After that I watched the IPL match of csk vs rr. Although my team csk lost the game, but I throughly enjoyed the whole match. Sanju Samson was magnificent in the match so as Faf du Plesis. The last three sixes of Dhoni was outstanding, the sixes were literally like out of the stadium.

that's all for today. goodnight, subhratri...jay Rudra.

2. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

Welcome
    i wish you good luck

3. layman_ss

layman_ss Fapstronaut

4. InappropriateUsername

InappropriateUsername Fapstronaut