1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 2 of NoFap

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Jun 23, 2020.

1. I still feel the normal, not too ancsy for jacking off, I don't know why just now that I'm expressing my feelings I have a much more positive and bright outlook on this situation. Last night when in my room alone I had some sexual thoughts like any guy would especially me in the past, and I decided to get my Bible out and just read for about 15 min. I must've had that bible in my shelf for months on end without ever opening it, I read some scriptures and my head felt clearer, I felt more at ease, and slept like a baby when I was done. Not trying at all to be a religious or anything like that but I think that little routine i'll stick to and just see how it goes.

2. I hope you are doing great. I personally don't support the idea of religion in nofap. But if that is what keeps you going then sure you should take help from that. Initial few days are always hard, you need to stay alert. Inculcate good habits which can give you the required dopamine. Good habits like meditation and exercise will boost your nofap results. And lastly, I would advise you to stay motivated. Best wishes.

Deleted Account likes this.