1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 21..My first real weak moment

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Mohamedabubaker, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Mohamedabubaker

Mohamedabubaker Fapstronaut

Last night I had my first panic moment! This is the first time that I had the urge to M in this challenge. There is this girl that I have a crush on, yesterday I had some sort of date with her, I am Muslim so premarital sex is not an option. I woke up 3 am and there is when I stated fantasizing about being with her, etc.......I haven't really thought about M though. But I got this sexual energy that I don't know how to do with it. Turns out, that's one of my triggers. I don't know, should I stop seeing her, and hold for a while on dating, until I have completed my challenge, or what should I do?.....

I am on a whole year challenge and to be honest, I don't think that I would ever come back to PMO, I know I am only 3 weeks sober, but I really see the difference. Before starting the challenge I was reading success stories, and I say to myself these guys exaggerating about the benefits of leaving this disgusting habits. Now I know that's all true!

I am not that great with writing and English is not my first language, so please excuse my grammar mistakes and the terrible writing.

Any advice? I know my situation is confusing and a little bit different....
    I hope the best to all...

Luke777 likes this.
  2. I think you should see her but in moderation. So don't go out too many times. Like maybe 1 ir 2 times a month.
    You can do this! Don't give up!!

Mohamedabubaker likes this.
  3. Mohamedabubaker

Mohamedabubaker Fapstronaut

Thanks man, I really appreciate the advice!