1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 299 / year and a half relationship

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by topilabv, Mar 6, 2019.

1. topilabv

topilabv Fapstronaut

Hello guys,
    I‘m not gonna tell you the whole long story, just a quick question..i’m Currently on my 299 day of no PM, I still do O frequently because i’m In a relationship.. i’ve been with my girl for a year and a half..
    I had a crazy addiction for 12 years with transwoman Fetish escalations (transwoman, big boobs, milfs) and ED. During the reboot suffered from depression, anxiety, hocd.. I had Ed issues once I started but no so often - once at every 10-15 times I would say. My libido wasn’t really consistent, I would have big sex drive for a couple of days, then it fades and comes back after a week or two. However I still have sex with my girl at least once a week ( we’re both very busy and work 15 hours a day + hitting the gym every two days.

Two days ago I had again Ed issues. My question is, is it still normal to have such problems from time to time. Is it normal not to have a very consistent libido, or that’s just the normal life?
    Another question that bothers me: will I be ever able to have sex with my girl (or any) multiple times at once - two, three.. because I almost never go more than one round... am I still recovering? Sometimes I ask myself is it possible that I lost attraction to her or it’s just the nofap... to be honest in general she is really pretty and has an amazing body..
    What do u guys think? Share your thoughts please!

2. HornyChang

HornyChang Fapstronaut

First of all big props on around 300 days, thats amazing. I think it could be your diet, a healthy diet boost every thing. It makes you feel happier and hornier. When I did the paleo diet, less depression and horny all the time.