1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Reboot positive

Reboot positive Fapstronaut

Hi fellow Nofappers

What a personal achieving month it has been as this is the longest streak i have been on in quite a long time and all thanks to GOD and Nofap overall over the course of these 30 days my quality of life has improved as i am no longer depressed and down about life and do not have a negative attitude to every situation. When i came across Nofap i was really relieved and happy because finally i found a source where people have expierenced similar symptoms both mentally and physically because of the detructive side effects of PMO and thier rebooting and success stories of how they came to triump over thier addictiction and through this it has been a massive helping hand in me too no longer PMOing.

And as a result of my rebooting i have expierenced more energy , fitness level has risen (Due working out regularly) , i am more interative with people in general , confidence has gone up, and also my social anxiety has decreased i would say significantly, a week or 2 ago i went into town to do dome general shopping with my mum something that i always was really didnt want to because i was fearful, anxious or even scared especially because i did not want to bump into or see anyone from my school, man just thinking about the way i used to be in public or town its a little upsetting, i remember when once i was in town just helping my mum out with shopping and i saw some guys from when i was at school at the time and my nervouseness and anxiety just got the better of me and i just walked the oppisite way for no reason apart from anxiety, but recently when i went shopping with my mum like i was just walking though town like nobodies business i was,nt really worried about what others were thinking or anything like that it was almost quite the opposite i was happily with ease approaching people for help to seek items and felt great being out in town its a big difference to how i was before. Also i am clearly beginning to see that some of the mental, physical and emotional issues i had in the past was due to my self destructive behaviour of PMOing and now those issues are beginning to decrease ever since i stopped PMOing and hopefully soon to go away

Heres to to never PMOing
    Thanks for reading, all the best in your reboots
    Reboot positive