1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 31: Random erection with my gf. Am i getting better (Pied 20 years old)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by buz123, Apr 22, 2019.

1. buz123

buz123 Fapstronaut

hey guys,

so i’m currently on day 31 of hard mode, and my goal was to get to 30 and try to have sex but i’m still a bit nervous i won’t be able to get a strong erection again. i’ve been getting erections (small and big) when i’m doing something that includes touching with my girl, which i believe is a good sign right (didn’t happen often before). my question to you guys is do you guys think i’m ready? any advice or tips? is it a good thing that i’m getting these erections?

2. Anxiety will kill a boner faster than anything, my man. Just go with the moment. Don’t anticipate anything or you’ll just get nervous about it. I think you’ll be fine :)

buz123 likes this.
  3. buz123

buz123 Fapstronaut

your right, i feel like i’m ready but after failing the first 2 times before hardmode i think too much about it. got any tips to cut that anxiety out?

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. I wish I did. I’ve suffered with it my entire life. On nofap it was 10 times worse. It has settled down though. I have noticed that when I wasn’t scared of failing...or if I talked to my girlfriend at the time and told her that I’m really anxious about it and it might not work, then everything goes fine.

5. Good work so far. Try just being in the moment and enjoying the intimacy, let things flow naturally and don't think. I know it's easier said than done but keep going and you will get it.