1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

day 34.waiting for a wet dream!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Brown Sugar, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Brown Sugar

Brown Sugar Fapstronaut

Hello everyone,
    I am on day 34 of no PMO. Experiencing positive vibes and getting over with PMO is becoming easier day by day
    One thing is worrying me why I am not getting wet dream I mean 34 days have passed without ejaculation.am I not rebooting properly or will it take more months.
    P.S- I don't remember the last time I had a wet dream.it may be about 4 or 5 years before.

DBug likes this.
  2. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

I think you would only get a wet dream if you were to not masturbate for the longest extent of time (whether it'd be several years, or numerous years).
    The only thing that would happen to me is that I would get massive erections, to arousing thoughts of women, when I sleep.

3. Been reading on wiki that 15 year olds have wet dreams every third week and 40 years olds every fifth week.
    But here on NoFap there are guys who didnt had wet dreams for a year or more. Another guy had wet dreams starting from 7th day of nofap.
    Also I didnt had wet dreams even on my 100 day streak. Besides you can avoid those dreams. Google "tips how to avoid wet dreams".

Brown Sugar likes this.
  4. hoping to quit

hoping to quit Fapstronaut

It'is just a psychological thing if you think too much about you will definitely have lot of wet dreams if you don't think about sex at all. It will be hard for you to have one. I remember the days when I didn't want come by wet dreams. I will have a dreams but without getting wet. It's all about how you program your brain.

Brown Sugar and pcmaster like this.
  5. señor

señor Guest

Yeah they can just be infrequent for some people. I think I had maybe two wet dreams during my entire childhood and nothing since, that was over ten years ago. Guess I got an XL ballbag or something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

pcmaster and Brown Sugar like this.
  6. Bounceback

Bounceback Fapstronaut

I GET wet dream in EVERY 2 week gap, to be precise, EVERY 12th day, initially when i started my streak it was once EVERY week, but now its improved.btw i dont like wet dreams.lol you are lucky you dont get em.you can check my Success story if you want to know my journey more. Good luck mate

Brown Sugar likes this.
  7. Dake1963

Dake1963 Fapstronaut

Interesting. I am 54 and use to PMO almost every day, but have not PMOed for over 3 months, and have yet to have a wet dream.

I have only had a wet dream once in my life, but I put that down to not needing to wet dream because of the amount of PMO I have done.

Brown Sugar likes this.
  8. Anonymouspanda

Anonymouspanda Fapstronaut

I am day 65 unofficially (i edged then) and day 61 officially and still no wet dreams. There are some lucky ones that do have it early and a lot, and some that dont even have it till day 100 or so. As for me thpugh I almost had 3-4 wet dreams after 35 days or so, but i became aware and woke up just when I would habe came, kinda like stopped my wet dream because i got up and came in control

Brown Sugar likes this.
  9. hkfighter

hkfighter Fapstronaut

Wet dream sucks. It feels like u've just relapsed

vyndaloo and Brown Sugar like this.
  10. Flossy Carter

Flossy Carter Fapstronaut

Wet dreams are horrible for reboots.
    It will give you the chaser effect (basically you'll crave masturbation a lot)

Brown Sugar and vyndaloo like this.
  11. Nepali Boy

Nepali Boy Fapstronaut

I think wet dreams happens at any time bro , it's not something you expect to happen whenever you are sleeping . ya like you i'm not getting wet dreams either been couple of weeks, last time I ejaculate.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
    Brown Sugar likes this.
  12. mrlions

mrlions Fapstronaut

If you didnt have wet dreams, then you are on right track. cool. keep it up.

Brown Sugar likes this.