1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Reboot positive

Reboot positive Fapstronaut

Hi fellow Nofappers

As you may know if you have been following my previeous journals over these past 30 plus days overall my quality of life has improved due to GOD and Nofap advises alongside that withdrawal sysmptoms there and then such as wet dream, sexual thoughts etc. In recent days i have felt more like a new me and i more less have different out look on life (Thank you GOD and Nofap) with more energy, time and confidence i am socializing more often with family members and people in general, but i am not going to get ahead of myself as i still get urges but it is how you deal with those urges thats the main thing, would recommend workout, distract your mind with something self improving etc, but everyones reboot is different so do a activity in your life that is constructive instead of PMO. By GOD,s grace i shall continue with a PMO free life and in the benefits i have picked up along the way in these past 30 plus days.

Thanks for reading
    All the best in your reboots
    Reboot Positive