1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

day 37 - wonderful success

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by numpty, Jan 2, 2016.

1. numpty

numpty Fapstronaut

Finally back on day 37 - struggled last few days but was rewarded with some mesmerising moment today...

Went shoe shopping and this attractive assistant became very friendly towards me (i initially thought no she seems stern).

When paying she was finding a bag for me and lightly touched my arm.... which I was no way expecting! !

Then she said my receipt would be emailed to me and asked for my email address - since companies sell information on or send spam i was like " i dont have one but i do but dont want to give it" and she replied "dont worry i wont add you on Facebook!"

I didnt know whether to take it as a hint!

We also spoke about each others evening plans etc

She said i can leave feedback online and i asked whether that's for the shop or for her. And she replied both! So am thinking to leave her a message!

The whole convo went smoothly and was natural!

2. cud

cud Fapstronaut

3. Shoulda got her number bro.

adam300, Macabre and Tribe41 like this.
  4. numpty

numpty Fapstronaut

Lol but then i might go all "sexual" on her...and turn to old ways!

Normally when moments like this happened i used to over think and used to come home and MO

I haven't thought much about it afterwards - sign of mental improvement

I have asked women for numbers in past for them to only say am taken etc . But this could have been different as she touched me but then women do that anyway lol

Sometimes it's good just to have chit chat and leave it at that! :)

5. True, it's a subjective thing - it's whether leaving on a high supersedes the guilt we all sometimes feel when we know we should have asked. Good job anyways

adam300 and numpty like this.
  6. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Holy Shit :) Wow!

numpty likes this.
  7. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

8. numpty

numpty Fapstronaut

One thing i definitely have learned from this process is (actually 2 things);

When you are horny (or even when you're not but your brain tells you that you are (because its got a few corrupt files and causes the death blue screen startup like your pc)) - you can do 2 things;

1) Wank the basted off and then sit there all empty and dry moping like a bitch and think "i wont recover i am a dirty basted"

or

OR

OR

2) SIT THERE HORNY DIVERT YOUR MIND AND DONT GIVE IN!

option 2 is harder but for me i have taken option 2 several times and almost immediately (the next day when i go out) i am rewarded with female attention! On aroune day 16-20 of my previous streak iof 37 days 30+ women checked me out!

Give it a go boys - nothing to lose here! You're just running an anti virus program to clean up your mind!

9. seba5116

seba5116 Fapstronaut

Congrats mate! It's sparkling to talk to women right? :) i got this beautiful norweigan girls number, and just seeing the smile on her face aswell made me so proud of my progress. :)

numpty and cud like this.
  10. numpty

numpty Fapstronaut

Yes but am being very careful and keeping it simple as i don't want to pursue anything as i know i will become a sexual freak!

One woman at work looked at me twice today in a split second whilst another gawped at me once and then checked me twice in a split second as well!

I so want to be me as am really enjoying it! My eyeslashes and brows have gotten darker whilst my eyes have gone whiter giving a more "clear and clean" look!

11. numpty

numpty Fapstronaut

Got eye raped by 9 women at work.... including the one looked at me twice (above) i think she did it twice again or just held it... i name her "2 time looker"

This is the most i ever had at work!

Going for lunch and one checked me out at the shop

12. numpty

numpty Fapstronaut

Jeez let me finish posting your quick as a flash!

Gaston people love you on here but i see you as a spammer :p are you some "nofap celebrity"? :D

How's it going for you?

A.ARN likes this.
  13. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

Good job Man!
    I will the nofap powers too. :)

numpty likes this.
  14. A.ARN

A.ARN Fapstronaut

No one reply as fast as gaston :rolleyes:

johnwick and numpty like this.