1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 42

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Mavricko, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Mavricko

Mavricko Fapstronaut

I’ve matched my longest streak and this will be my last post.

People in general and the internet take and very rarely give. So many lurkers , the view count per post in threads, the lack of genuine posts and support.

I’ve done some long posts here for no like or reply and I feel like I’m just wasting time here.

I’m sure I’ll reach 90 and beyond.
    I wish everyone good luck , if I can take anything from the steak it’s that I’m wasting my time online trying to help people. The longer my streak got the deader my log got and that speaks volumes for me, I may as well be posting emails to myself at this point.

The steak told me I need to stay true to myself, trust and back myself. That’s what I’m doing here.

Good luck and peace.

2. nikh

nikh Fapstronaut

Congratulations I hope your journey continues strong and I am sorry to hear the community hasn’t been all it needed to be - your progress is definitely inspiring for someone on week two keep at it we can beat this!

3. I can completely relate with you. A lot of time we write long important posts but they go unseen. And there's no point in wasting your time here by posting everything you did everyday unless its really significant. In general ehenever I'm online for any reason, I will procrastinate. So good decision there. Most of all, congratulations on your halfway mark, keep it up! :)

4. Iamworthit

Iamworthit Fapstronaut

I think the writing of the posts is what is therapeutic, more so than anybody reading them. Congratulations on your achievements. Keep coming back. =)

5. Mavricko

Mavricko Fapstronaut

Ok maybe I keep coming, but you probably get my post..been away 4 days..

Weirdly this thread had 4 replies and now it's 3. So someone deleted their post? Sad to see you guys have low streaks with positive posts..I've seen the helpfulness of members here has nothing to do with streaks at all and the longer a streak the most self important people come across in posts.Anyway, now I'm 46 days...I've trained 3 times in the last 24 hours, my house is cleaner than normal and I've cleared a lot of junk lately...and still got decent energy..I think it's mindset rather than streak, but I feel in the zone so to speak...I'll create another thread when I'm at 60 days maybe as that's 2/3rds to 90 days. Peace

6. ladladlad

ladladlad Fapstronaut

Well played mate

7. NewLifeForGood86

NewLifeForGood86 Fapstronaut

Keep up The effort bro. We support you. Never give up.

8. Iamworthit

Iamworthit Fapstronaut

I was at 197 days before I relapsed, so I know what it's like to be up there. And I've also made the mistake of thinking I didn't need the community to keep me sober, not realizing that the commitment to the community was part of what kept me sober in the first place. I'm glad you're keeping up! We all are.