1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 45 Big changes with girls especially

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by malik12, Feb 20, 2021.

1. malik12

malik12 New Fapstronaut

well guys first of all i want to say thanks a lot for sharing your journey because it was the biggest motivation for me to start doing nofap and you can't imagine how mush you've helped me.
    well i was doing pmo regularly (3 to 6 times a week)since 14 y.o and it was an escape for me from the different difficulties that life threw at me . in the begining it was'nt that bad. but when i went to university i started to see changes in my behaiver with girls i lost interest in them even though i felt the need of a girl in my life (sounds confusing but it is the truth ) and with time passsing quickly i lost my self esteem compeltely and my confidence ( with girls especially) and i went through a long depression caused by my inability to get girls and i couldnt know why and also with me getting epilipsy strike again ( i had epilipsy since 14 too). it was a very difficult time for me and luckily it didnt affect my grades.
    with that being said these are the changes i have noticed after 45 days of abstaining from PMO
    --high sky confidence:my confidence and selfesteem increased a lot that i can't even describe it.
    --more energy than ever : my energy increased a lot so i start hitting the gym more often than i was and could lift more and also resisting for a longer period of time when doing cardio. i started also boxing with a freind ( he is a boxer) just to release the energy and i have really enjoyed that.
    --better self control : i feel like i can controle my self 100 times better than i was and in every area of my life so it made me a lot more desciplined hence more productive . i become almost a morning person and kept learning programming better than ever .
    --social anxiety completly gone : well this one surprised me a lot . iam let's say 70 extrovert and 30 introvert but when i was in pmo i become a lot anxisious and couldnt underrstand why . when i talk to stangers or walking in front of them i felt scared without any reasons and especially with girls i coundlnt even watch them in the eyes when talking and ends up saying bullshit :p. but when i stopped pmo social anxiety is compeletly gone . and i feel great in every situation.
    --more mental clarity : having a clearer vision of what i want to do and why i want it and how to it the right way.
    --anxiety with girls gone : like i have mentioned before i felt scared talking to girls but now its compeletely the opossite i dont fear their reactions and i can say almost anything to any girl i didnt manage to have a girlfreind yet because didnt find the right one but before nofap i was very stresssed about this topic and overthinking it a lot and it was the major cause of my depression.
    but now i feel very confident in my self and that if i want to get a girl than it is really easy for me because as you know confidence in the key to get girls and in nofap my confidence increased dramatically.
    well these were the major changes that i have noticed this far
    i will be back to update this after 90 days because i am sure that i wont relapse .
    till that day i wish you luck guys <3

2. Slimjimjones

Slimjimjones Fapstronaut

That's awesome man! Really glad to hear that another man shed their cocoon. Keep chasing greatness brotha.

Cheers!

malik12 likes this.
  3. theshifter

theshifter Fapstronaut

Keep going man, I feel more enthusiastic and motivated to see how Nofap helped your social anxiety. I too hope for better mental clarity, confidence and no social anxiety, be it with girls or people in general. I'm only on Day 5, but it helps to see these kinds of posts. Reminds me of why I want, and must continue Nofap.
    I hope to achieve 45 days and see some noticeable changes in me as well.

R.N and malik12 like this.
  4. malik12

malik12 New Fapstronaut

just keep going you can do it ! just be aware of the flattline so you wont relapse when it comes ! good luck