1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Tags:
  1. Average Coffee

Average Coffee Fapstronaut

A little update on my progress so far.
    As I mentioned in a previous post I had been feeling quite lethargic but I'm happy to say that I'm beginning to discover a bit more energy and tranquility as of yet. I haven't experienced many if any urges today which feels nice and easy. However, my sex drive also feels low (it felt low prior to starting anyway). But regardless it feels nice to not feel to urge to masturbate just strictly due to habit. Things are looking promising. Feel like I've got the hard part out of the way and my brain is currently stabilizing itself getting before it propels into the beneficial stages of NoFap. I'm excited to see the results. Overall a pretty insignificant day.

I forgot to write about the last couple of days so I'll write a bit about my experience here for anyone interested.
    The last couple of days were hard at times but overall not a massive challenge. I definitely had urged that I had to focus on controlling and did so successfully but not too many. As I mentioned it's more about breaking the habit process than anything for me anyway. However, it might be important to note that one yesterday I was hungover and It was extremely difficult. I felt quite aroused throughout the whole day and was tempted to masturbate. That's positive in my opinion because it felt nice to have an actually sexual drive to masturbate rather than doing it because I'm bored or something. Therefore all seems good!

Coffee Candy likes this.
  2. Nice job on 5 days and hanging in there!
    The drive will return but you should enjoy these tranquil moments.
    Keep powering on.

fg4795 likes this.