1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 50

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Oluwakingz, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Oluwakingz

Oluwakingz Fapstronaut

Ha I'm on day 50 and funny thing is when I look back I won't believe I get to 50 but here we are men, my motor is just keep moving, I had some bad days and nights but I scale through, see it will pass the urges, the depression, the headache etc it all temporary all those things will make you stronger, now I get urges but just little it's nothing because have gone through those times, Those hard times are needed, it all about the journey the process.
    Benefits:
    More happy and see there alot of it but I want you to come and experience it for yourself so just keep it moving, because I'm more at peace now but the process that made me like this so be safe, be cautious and ✌️

2. Congratulations and well done.:emoji_clap::emoji_clap:

Oluwakingz likes this.
  3. Saitama1000

Saitama1000 Fapstronaut

Congratulations bro! Keep it up. It would be good to tell us about some positive changes you’ve encountered. What superpowers did you get ?

Oluwakingz likes this.
  4. Oluwakingz

Oluwakingz Fapstronaut

Okay I don't get social anxiety as much and my depression is reduced drastically, I'm happier and this the fun one I don't give a shit of what people think about me, if I meet a girl and she tripping an all I move on, now we know our worth and men see in girls aspect it really cool the courage and all but I think we should focus on ourselves and becoming better and rest will come...

Saitama1000 likes this.
  5. Congratulations :)

Oluwakingz likes this.
  6. Entomorph

Entomorph Fapstronaut