1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 500+. This is the last chance if you want to......

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Shin Iu, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

losing is the part of human nature.
    like relapse here, people who called human have failures everywhere in their life. fired in their job, humiliated in the friend zone, addiction, failed exam, got caught, and so on. We are facing the consequence all the time, but never work out in a "karma" way. The roots of cause kept back on people without any punishment from heaven or nature on these causes. Hopeless, strugglings made people so stressful.

How do you feel now? Unfairness, hatred to the God, wanted to deal with evil? Or curse what you can curse?

Can we give up? How to find an answer seemed reasonable? Now you want to say: I am a Christian, I am a Buddhist, or I am a Taoist. I believed that God and heaven already promised a destiny for me. I got hopes and I got chances, plus, humans are kind.

Yes, you could be 100% right and these could be 100% not working at the same time. Even the harsh past was gone, could you just talk about forgiveness to yourself? Or things could be avoided this time?

Now, let's start to destroy your hopes. Retrieved from “Tittytainment” Giancarlo Livraghi – December 2010:

“Tittytainment”: from 1977 to 1981, Z B first used the word at a discussion with several world leaders who gathered at the Fairmont Hotel in San Fancisco at the invitation of the Father of Glasnost and Perestroika, Mikhael Gorbachev, late September 1995.
    The discussion concerned “the future of work”. They sketched out a new social order and
    everybody there seemed to agree that in the society of the 21st century, 20 % of the people
    will have work and 80 % will be kept docile, as if in a state of semi-hypnosis, by means of
    what Zbigniew Brzezinski called “tittytainment”: a mixture of deadeningly predictable,
    lowest common denominator entertainment for the soul, and nourishment for the body.
    The word “tittytainment” is built up from “tits” and “entertainment”, akin to mothers
    nursing and conditioning children with a plug-in drug.

Gabriel Sala defines
    entetanimiento in his “pamphlet”.
    «“Entetanimiento” is a mixture of mediocre and trivial entertainment,
    intellectual garbage, propaganda, psychological and physically nourishing
    elements, with the purpose of satisfying human beings and keeping them
    conveniently tranquillized, perennially anxious, submitted and servile
    to the will of the oligarchy that decides their destiny without allowing them
    any opinion on the subject.»
    «“Entetanimiento” is the best alibi provider that has ever existed, the prism
    through which we can observe the world without feeling guilty or obliged
    to take responsibility for our actions.»

Back to religion, we shall always be conservative in front of the religious creation even human themselves. Hopes and Chances are there including the destiny. But now, it is blocked by this entertainment shield including PMO.

We shouldn't take the tolerance anymore, but fight back! Because no one will break this shield for you but make it thicker. Before we lost ourselves in these entertainments, we'd better break it now.

Human are kind. Hopes are there. Chances are there. Destiny is there. but you are not there.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  2. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

3. Hey @Shin Iu. Great post mate. That 80-20 rule caught my attention the most and the way you related it to PMO stuff.
    Man, you are 500+ days free of PMO. That's some amazing. Can you share your other posts links if possible so that we all can read them?

4. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

5. Vedas_fr

Vedas_fr Fapstronaut

Do you know about brahmacharya? Long term cultivation of inner energy trough abstinence, i think taoists are into this also?

6. Congrats For 500+ days and ya sir this is one of the best inpirational post:)

7. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

No superstition for youth. Sorry. I still support your opinion even I didn't follow.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Vedas_fr

Vedas_fr Fapstronaut

o_O:eek::eek::eek:o_Oo_O
    MMM okay sure

9. We can do this! Thanks for the post

Shin Iu likes this.
  10. The culture of binging is promoted nowadays with so many platforms of entertainment as well as junk / fast food putting the trap in front of so many of us & we're blindly falling into it.. Thanks for your post & insights!! Congrats & continue your journey!!

Shin Iu likes this.
  11. TheKushagra

TheKushagra Fapstronaut