1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[Day 57] SuperPowers!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by whatrichme, May 4, 2018.

1. whatrichme

whatrichme Fapstronaut

Great question indeed. I had to stock take my life to answer it fully.

Some of the “near impossible” things I am manifesting (direct + indirect):
    - Straightened and whitened my teeth (tiny bit, barely noticeable)
    - Gums being regenerated (in form of brief inflammation then heal)
    - I am gaining height which brings me closer to the average.
    - I gained strength and muscles on my upper body I am no longer seen as weak. (Was never able to do pull up before)
    - Skin problems slowly fading away
    - Reduced Eye floaters
    - Darker limbal rings
    - Hydrated lips
    - Flat feet fixed
    - The bunch on Attraction is apparently working!
    - Larger D
    - Be sociable, confident and humble
    - Greater quality of life, better creativity, better relationship with parents.

More already on the pipeline, but I can’t share yet until they arrive :p

Mental doubts come and go. Don’t hold on too tight. Doubts don’t trap you, because they originate from you and is a part of you. It’s okay if they are there, but rise above them to get the whole picture. Believe me as I doubted myself on everything I did for years, with anger, shame and frustration. Sometimes I still do, but reduced brain fog from no PMO helps tremendously. That is if one is not ready or determined enough, no affirmation can help. How exactly “reduced brain fog” feels? Still not everything is crystal clear, but it’s like “f- that, I am doing it” while being fully aware on the result, then carefully determine if your doubts are valid or simply not true. Like an onion, doubts can be peeled off layer by layer, then one day they won’t bug you anymore.

Have to make it clear though, there are still many areas I would like to work on, I still yet to meet my career/life goals, still yet to manifest meaningful loving relationships I fancy, still on my way to realize my true potential. But I start to feel everything is possible. I may even consider my abandoned projects if I see value in them.

My alarm is affirmation based so I listen to them every morning. Sometimes I also listen in the afternoon. I don’t do visualization much. Some say visualization accelerate the process a lot but I had issues doing that. Some say when stuff don’t happen the way you like/envisioned it, or taking excessively long, the discouragement counters it. I chose to take it easy, live in the present and let life surprise me. Just as I didn’t expect “the good stuff” happen so soon, the great experience at the event (detailed in the first post) is way beyond my wildest imagination. :D Feel good all the time, life will work out great.

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  2. whatrichme

whatrichme Fapstronaut

i wish i did haha
    didn't realize I was already "ready" & "empowered" enough.
    if i run into her again, i would definitely ask if she is single and to ask her out.

3. ironically enough, the attempt where I was away from NoFap the most was the one where I broke two weeks for the second time ever.

MrMurk likes this.
  4. whatrichme

whatrichme Fapstronaut

If I read that correctly, you get more success away from this forum?

Make sense, cause not everyone here on this forum is supportive (ironically they are the ones that need serious work).
    Moreover, reading how other's suffer from their struggle and pain recalls your own experience, which keeps reminding/programming towards relapse, not reboot. Very counter-intuitive, I know.

5. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

WOW very interesting story!! keep it up

6. Decoder™

Decoder™ Fapstronaut

Just finished reading your whole stuff here.

I ain't gonna point anything out but I gotta say that not once I was bored by how you described those events. Kinda amazing, really, I often come about posts which the title manages to hook me and actually feel glad after reading the whole thing.
    Intuition is sure an odd variable. Just like a few others, there's something emanating from the way you write the events. Maybe because people who I interacted with, those that mainly focused a good amount of their time training and understanding human psych, those ones specifically, don't take too long to state that I'm too sharp. It's not visible but when I read reports with intents like this one you just made, I manage to feel how would it be to actually be in your presence. I get a bunch of signals that when I decodify I get a hint of the rhythm they speak, mannerisms, body-language. Enough about that.

You wouldn't actually believe the amounts of respect I have for people that go out there, take conscious risks and come back to break-down details which many times go unnoticed. Walked the path, now returns to teach the fundamentals. Just like one line of a song I hear almost daily: In order to know where to go, you must remember from where you came.

Heck, I'm being too kind. Let's end this already. What I really wanted to say is: I always entertain myself when talking to people who not only achieve stuff but also leave their legacy.

Last edited: May 12, 2018
    Atrium_Guy, goodnice and MrMurk like this.
  7. theBornAgain

theBornAgain Fapstronaut

Really appreciate the effort Thanks a lot. You sound so much like me when I am hopeful and trust that life would work out just fine with due effort and compassion. I hope you get all the happiness and slay all your demons.

8. Spirale

Spirale Fapstronaut

You manifested whiter, straighter teeth? And manifested growing taller, closer to the 'average' height, which would suggest more then a few millimeters, at 29 years of age?? You sure about that?

Atrium_Guy likes this.
  9. whatrichme

whatrichme Fapstronaut

Thanks for your kind words. I don’t think you are too sharp, you are just a little different than they are.

Your message reminds me of something important. I grew up in a family where my parents are the most negative person I know of. By reading your comment it encouraged me to keep feeling, living and sending the good vibes. It matters, so thanks and cheers. I wish you success in whatever you are working on.

10. whatrichme

whatrichme Fapstronaut

Can’t go too deep into details on how I achieved them or I will sound too suspicious for some. But yes you read those right, I gained 1.5cm this month. I would agree some of that came from better posture, but my legs are visually and measurably longer too.

goodnice likes this.
  11. Really inspiring post. One of my favorites on this forum. Thank you for sharing!
    I could use whiter teeth. Suspicious methods are my favorite. Care to PM your method in detail? (assuming it's not something as boring as manifesting a teeth whitening kit lol)

12. I would recommend something a tens to potentially billions of times stronger (no exageration):

CONCENTRATION THE POWER OF THE MIND !

13. bulmalovesdota

bulmalovesdota Fapstronaut

Cool, you dance too, what kind of dance you do?