1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 60!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by SunBeats, Feb 27, 2017.

1. SunBeats

SunBeats Fapstronaut

Wow it feels weird being at Day 60. Mainly because school, work, and social life have kept me busy. I actually thought i was on like day 57 or 58 till i just checked my phone. I would definitely say there have been some improvements in my life. I've been hitting the gym 2-3 times a weeks since the second week of January and i've definitely noticed my body getting bigger.

Actually on Saturday i went to a concert and the artist told all the girls to get on someone's shoulders. I was a bit intoxicated but closer to being sober than drunk. I turned around and saw these two cute girls dancing behind me, I looked at them and said " do you want to get on my shoulders" one of the girls pointed to her friend and said "she does". So i put her on my shoulders. She was short and relatively thin. I'm 6'1 about 155. Part of me was scared i would lose strength or balance and she would fall. But I maintained a decent posture and had no issues in lowering myself down to let her get off. This is where squats at the gym come in handy. The workout helps with not only leg strength,but also balance. Would I have been able to do this before NoFap? Probably. But NoFap motivated me to go to the gym regularly and eat better which I am sure helped with my confidence. Before the two girls left, one of them wanted to let me know they were leaving. I took that as my sign to get her number. i did indeed get the number. I have yet to text her(debating in my head). But i figured she must be somewhat interested cause she put her name plus the concert that we met at in my phone and she let me know that she was leaving(I was listening to the music while facing forward watching the artists when she touched my arm to let me know, they were to the right of me and slightly behind).

I still struggle with overthinking and anxiety but i definitely have become better at returning back to frame whenever i get upset or lost in my head. I HIGHLY recommend the app Headspace, it provides structured meditation practice.

2. TheMeInMe

TheMeInMe Fapstronaut

Your on your way my friend! But I really recommend sending that lady friend a text message ;) maybe asking to met up. I've always thought texting, facebook messaging is mainly for getting in touch and planing hangouts. I don't really enjoy long tedious conversations while you can do it in person! (Obvious if they physically can't met up; vacations, long distances,etc I would just have a simple chat with them online). Yep there heaps of information on dating and 'game' on youtube. Well obviously if you want to you can! But if you're not interested in taking this platonic friendship to the next level, well, more power to you!! Good luck!

SunBeats likes this.
  3. staub

staub Fapstronaut

Just passed day 60 myself but I still struggle to go to the gym regularily. (or rather, at all.)
    So, cheers to you for doing it and sticking with it!

Also, text her. ;)
    If there's ever been a sign of interest, that's one.

SunBeats likes this.
  4. Ms123

Ms123 Fapstronaut

Awesome job!!!!I like this because even tho you have anxiety you still got out there and went to a concert and was able to get a number from a girl.Thats an achievement within itself!Keep up the good work man.

SunBeats likes this.