1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 7 i am back

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by hp97truthfinder, Nov 27, 2016.

1. hp97truthfinder

hp97truthfinder Fapstronaut

Hi guys God bless you all I am back again sorry I didn't update yesterday but I was rather busy seeking God also technically I am on Day 8 but since it's n the morning I can't really count it.My lower back pains are going away and my mind seems clearer and cleaner than before I trust in God that I will beat this filth but I am really happy at my progress so far.

2. grman

grman Guest

Stay focus to your progress my friend! Don't forget why are you here.

3. hp97truthfinder

Thank you very much bro God Bless

4. Mark A

Mark A Fapstronaut

I'm a day behind you, brother! I've been trying desperately quitting for years to break this ~30 yr addiction, but I'm trying new techniques and this is one of them. Literally my first post/comment/conversation about the topic. I'm anxious to use this resource. I've got the 30-day mark in my sights and am motivated! God is great!!

5. hp97truthfinder

Nice to know that bro love that God Bless you

6. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome and congratulations!
    I would suggest joining the Christian Fapstronauts group. There you will be surrounded by men and women encouraging you through scripture and prayer.