1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 70

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Oluwakingz, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Oluwakingz

Oluwakingz Fapstronaut

Okay I suppose to write or come to the platform earlier but shit been busy, I'm on day 72 now and I love coming back to see and refresh etc okay day 72 yaa I don't know I feel great and I'm really okay now, everything going well and all but this not a motivational something, I started a chain today was bad like started you know from small small but I resisted it sha I want to get to 90 but after 90 what then I feel okay like that was just a minor thing but don't want that happening again and is it a sign because now my urges coming back on think I'm leaving flatline so anyone who past it should like enlighten me or something and for the good stuff, yaa I feel okay now, more confident and surprisingly rude now, my depression and anxiety has gone alot down and getting girls etc but most importantly really happy now, so someone should help me I don't want to go back again to that way I love this LIFE , I LOVE MY LIFE NOW

2. Oluwakingz

Oluwakingz Fapstronaut

And my way to kinda was
    1: I exercise alot
    2: Try not to imagine erotic thing or when you think you can't control it just wait it will go
    3: once I come across it I block it or leave the that place
    4: listen to music preferably j.cole (I love him)
    5: I pray men, I don't know just help knowing that someone gat you and yaa
    6: I always keep it moving, see my beginning was rough like really rough but i keep fighting and always keep it moving forgive yourself and learn from it etc