1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 90! PIED cured! I look like the Rock now!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by hairlesschewbacca, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Congrats brother, keep us updated on how you progress.

hairlesschewbacca likes this.
  2. hairlesschewbacca

hairlesschewbacca Fapstronaut

G
    That’s good man! You may not have had as severe of an addiction as me since you haven’t hit the flatline but it’s certainly possible it will come up out of nowhere. Don’t let your guard down brother!

3. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing!

4. the awakening

the awakening Fapstronaut

At the end of the day you have to want to change. I didn’t relapse because I knew this needed to happen in order to find the best version of myself. I saw working out and self body care as the biggest reasons I had the WILLPOWER to do it. Don’t lose hope. You can do really hard things.[/QUOTE]

How can you workout that much? i mean that's a lot and i didn't understand the hot yoga ?

5. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Congrats Chewie!

And stay strong this week, too. Look for a new mountain to climb.

6. hairlesschewbacca

You are so right! The mountain is why we get up in the morning. Why we look to improve. There is always a higher peak.

7. hairlesschewbacca

How can you workout that much? i mean that's a lot and i didn't understand the hot yoga ?[/QUOTE]

For me it just kinda happened during my flatline. I just needed purpose. I needed dopamine in my brain to flow naturally. I needed to do something challenging.

ZMA and hot yoga helped with the body Recovery portion so I could do it. But yeah it was a lot of 2-a-days and a lot of running and lifting. I still had built in rest days. I had to keep myself from doing PMO. So I basically trained like I was getting ready for the nfl combine.

I will admit I have toned down the cardio.

the awakening likes this.
  8. ryguyuplift

ryguyuplift Fapstronaut

Nice job dude. I'm happy to hear that you're done with this shit and ready for a better life. It's never over. Go for another 90 and never look back. I wish you the best of luck.

9. DGZ

DGZ Fapstronaut

My heartfelt congratulations to you dude. Hope to be where you are in a few months.

10. hairlesschewbacca

You will be and more! You just gotta find your willpower. You have that inner confidence and strength that will beat the demons that haunt you. You will overcome this I know it!

Tripolar Ape and the awakening like this.
  11. How old are you