1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 97

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Oluwakingz, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Oluwakingz

Oluwakingz Fapstronaut

Ha how is everyone hope you staying cautious being good
    I need help like I'm in a good place right now and all and I see things clearly and more focused and I'm not scared of anything but I just want to highlighten the issue of "judging" like I saw a tweet calling nofap a cult and it was like I saw another calling nofappers clowns and it was sad like you don't even know why or what but you just condem people, I hate people who judge people it's bad, just want to say we should love ourselves and don't judge people because of there skin, religion, sexuality, addiction or belief, we should try live with love because I know how it feels to be bullied and everyday back in secondary School was hell just because I was thin then so I felt different so people mock me alot, so I Know how it's feels and it sad really sad, Thanks to GOD for making me see nofap and it changed my life like I'm scoring 10/10 chicks and living depression free and anxiety free, more confident, more focused on my life and how to be better person, so try and judge less and live with love, Thanks to everyone