Day Counter Issues

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by Deleted Account, Nov 26, 2017.

1. But surely, loads of people use Google Chrome. no?

2. I have no idea if I have extensions. I will ask a friend who knows a lot about computers to have a look at it for me. Thanks.

2525 likes this.
  3. Jack Fischer

Jack Fischer Developer
    Staff Member

Hi @IGY, it's frustrating for everyone involved. Unfortunately I have many other responsibilities beyond fixing this specific issue. It's being addressed among many other things. If you have any friends with software development experience that would like to volunteer please refer them to us. We could always use more help.

4. Yes, I expect Alex is right. You need to prioritise other issues on the site. :( But thanks for having a look at it for me mate.

5. Mattsfreedom

Mattsfreedom Fapstronaut

I am also having this same exact issue. I am using Microsoft Edge and it also happens on google chrome.

6. Jack Fischer

Jack Fischer Developer
    Staff Member

Interesting, thank you.

7. Mine is still the same Jack. :(

8. Jack Fischer

Jack Fischer Developer
    Staff Member

Thanks for all the in depth information, it is appreciated. Rolling out changes to the system in the near term future so fixes specific to this are unfortunately on hold. However since it's entirely undiagnosed it might just be resolved in the process.

9. Thanks for letting me know mate.

10. Rudramast

Rudramast Fapstronaut

Hi Guys ! the counter isn't incrementing anymore ! am I the only one having the issue ?

11. You are not the only one with PMO counter issues.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2018