1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day two, I am already struggling.

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Somewhat Waffle, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Somewhat Waffle

Somewhat Waffle Fapstronaut

Day two and I am trying to maintain myself. Writing this down helps me a lot and knowing you guys are here to listen really gives me confidence. I thought yesterday I wouldn't want to do anything for the next three days but surprisingly that didn't turn out to be the case.

I am having a hard time concentrating on my daily tasks today. If it gets any worse later on I will just write a reply to this post. This is working so far.

Tonytone and HerrMannstein like this.
  2. Somewhat Waffle

Somewhat Waffle Fapstronaut

Have to make another post, I am staring at a video of an attractive woman. Not P, she is not even doing anything suggestive. I think the thing is, when I get bored I am not sure what to do and this ends up being what I am doing most of the time. I am not touching myself but my goal is to only think about my girlfriend and look at only her photos that way.

Honestly, I cannot even close out of the video, I am not looking at it but it is in another tab because I just cannot bring myself to close it. I can find the video again but I don't know what is mentally making me not do it. Least I wrote about it and now I feel better.

3. Woodland-Soul

Woodland-Soul Fapstronaut

I hope you haven't relapsed. You need to stop counting days so much and just drastic yourself. Shun any sexual thought out of your head thats what I'm doing now.

Tonytone likes this.