1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day3

Balancing rebooting with studying.

1. Eflonpowaa

Eflonpowaa Fapstronaut

so today I had no urges whatsoever, and I was in high spirits for most of it. It kinda crashed after I got crushed in some games which I should probably stop playing...
    But we finaly have a break from school!! I intend to have a 10 day streak by the end and would crush it at work but i gotta fight. I looked for tutorials and free courses on the internet about digital drawing but didnt find anything of interest, so I contuniued where I left off in one of my drawings and its looking good! still gotta work on some details and the backround but happy about it. Im beat because of the exercises I did yesterday and I sure will do them again tomorrow. I find music to be an amazing tool to relax and forget about so many problems, so that helps, I should have went for a walk but dindt... oh well cant do everything. A fine day, I hope whats coming will be as easy as this one, and if not, that I will pull through