1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dear Fapsters and Fapstrettes!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Goatinatree, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Goatinatree

Goatinatree Fapstronaut

Hya!

I'm a 20 year old guy and I've been fapping since the age of 12. I found out I had a problem two and a half years ago, when I met my current girlfriend. I found out because I couldn't enjoy sex at all. Mentally and physically. I had major erectile dysfunction and almost didn't feel a thing. (Desensitization)

Fast forward two and a half years later and even though I've made alot of progress, I still struggle with my addiction. I usually relapse once a week, with the exception of a month- long streak. More than a year ago, I had a fapless streak of almost five months, sadly I've relapsed alot the past couple of months.

I think my PMO addiction causes my social anxiety, constant fatigue, brain fog, constantly doubting myself, motivational problems and much more nastiness...

I almost never tell my girlfriend about my relapses. When I do she gets very disappointed and tells me to seek professional help.

I believe I'm taking a big step in the right direction by reading and sharing stories with y'all fellow fapsters and fapstrettes! We can do this. Let's help ourselves by helping each other!

D . J . and tout ça pour ça like this.
  2. tout ça pour ça

tout ça pour ça Distinguished Fapstronaut

Welcome to the site. Its great to hear your story and know how you have succeeded in the recent past. You can do this again with support from here.
    What you describe is very common here, you will have a lot of help from other members who can offer you help and understanding too.
    keep working at your recovery.

AndySky180, Goatinatree and D . J . like this.
  3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap! You are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.

Goatinatree likes this.