1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Definitely getting aggressive ... in a good way hopefully

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Spartan, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Spartan

Spartan Fapstronaut

Ok sports fans, I'm playin' Master Chief on hard mode. I've been a week away from any fap or edge whatsoever and I'm on the hunt. Needless to say, I feel good, but am a bit surprised at the stuff coming out of my mouth. An older lady colleague at work asked me whether I like the new wing that I've moved offices to ... and I just said "Yeah, but fewer pretty faces around" and she just looked at me with her mouth open and then laughed.

Now I know I wouldn't be saying stuff like that in my non-single days and NoFap is like steroids.

I hope all this energy doesn't get too unmanageable !!

Any advice from the Admiral fapstros ?

Stay spartan.

2. Mark

Mark Distinguished Fapstronaut

Hi spartan, just out of curiosity what are your goals, do they include no O?

3. Mark

4. Spartan

Spartan Fapstronaut

Hey Mark ... yeah, no O unless it is with a partner-O ;) Should I express it differently on my counter ?

I'll check out this article and I hope I have the patience to sit through it without running off again.

Stay spartan.

5. Mark

No not necessarily (I don't think so anyway, is up to you, depends what your aims are?) I was just wondering as I'm curious about the possible consequences of no O whilst NOT doing anything to sublimate the energy etc??? Is discussed in more detail in that thread. Cheers

6. Spartan

Spartan Fapstronaut

Well my limited one-week in experience at least indicates that I can't sit still for long. I hate this computer and I want to go out and walk around. Luckily I happen to be in a University setting so there's plenty of public here. But yes, this energy has to be channeled or it may entice me to do something stupid.

7. Spartan

Spartan Fapstronaut

Another change: I can't seem to get enough of interacting and talking with people. If anything its made me more extroverted.