1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Demonic Attack During Sleep Paralysis

A group for members of all religions, or no religion at all, to talk about religion

1. Fapping is the most vile corruption of God's creation and God's intent that exists. Think about this.. you are using your God given imagination (which is an amazing brain function that has created art, technology, innovation, so on) and using it to imagine how good sex would feel with an image of a woman. To the point where you ejaculate and waste your precious seed everywhere. There's no worse thing you could use your imagination for. It's a complete and utter slap in the face of God almighty. He never intended us to do such a thing, but satan corrupted us to do it. Don't do it my friend, your life will be infinitesimally better if you don't, EVER.

2. Thanks for telling this Man!
    I already am pretty scared.

Chris_Cactusblossom and Tony999 like this.
  3. I have been having demonic nightmares since I was 15 years old uptil now when I am 23 years of age,
    the dream pattern would be like, ....... I am talking to a person ,(could be my friend, or parent, or relative)
    and in this dream ,the place could be my home , or a place that I have never seen in real life , and in this dream when I start talking to the person , everything seems normal and after sometime I get a strong strong strongest feeling , more real than the real life itself , a feeling that the person I am talking to is not actually the person , but a demon or a jinn in the shape of my friend or my parent or whoever it was in the dream , and the feeling would be so scary and strong that I would start screaming and my room mates would get so scared from my screams , they would wake me up , and I would have the scary feeling for hours in my heart,
    then I went to a cleric , he said that we should recite surah baqarah (a quranic chapter, the lengthiest one ) 70 times in our house , after that I still get the nightmare but after months , not frequent as before ,and there is a room in our house , whenever I sleep in it , I am sure to get the nightmare , everytime

{Ananta} and Tony999 like this.
  4. Eastern cosmology and the neo-pagan stuff on the inner planes does quite a good job of explaining this stuff. As I understand it, the denser and more carnal your desires are during earthly life, the closer to the material plane your etheric body or 'soul' stays after you die, until it disintegrates. Until it disintegrates, you stay on the plane your soul migrates to and dream the dreams of a fulfilling life. For people filled by lust in their earthly life, they hang around really close to the living and try to influence them - these are the succubusses and incubusses. Sleep paralysis happens when your consciousness is very nearly back on the physical, but not quite, so it's an opportunity for disembodied spirits hanging around in the densest part of the non-physical ether to try to influence people who are either half-asleep, or intoxicated, in shock, suffering from psychological illness, or who are otherwise vulnerable. It sounds like you were interfered with by some really low type of being. I'm glad you feel better about it now - that sounds like a horrible violation.

Using your breath is supposed to be the most effective way to leave sleep paralysis, because the breath straddles the gap between conscious and unconscious activity. Hence why it's used in Buddhist and Hindu meditative practices. Next time, try breathing in and out deeply and slowly, and it should bring you back into your body. Hope it works!

{Ananta} and Perseverance 16 like this.
  5. Interesting. I’m not opposed to that explanation, but lost me a bit with the soul “disintegrating.” Maybe you can clarify what you mean by that. It also kind of assumes that the only kind of spirits around are those that were once humans. When I say demons I’m referring to fallen angels.

Perseverance 16 likes this.
  6. This could get quite technical. We could just say 'beings', because I'm sure there are demons around that take possession of astral forms.

By the soul 'disintegrating', it's my undersanding that the etheric counterpart of the physical body is inhabited by the immortal spirit for a while after the it leaves the physical body. Just as the physical body decomposes when the spirit leaves it, so does the etheric double, and it dissolves back into the inner elements.

That'll sound crazy to materially-minded people (until it shows up in New Scientist - probably next month) but it's sound according to more than one esoteric tradition.

7. Ah ok, thought you meant the soul wasn’t eternal for a second. You’re basically saying there’s another spirit body for a brief time after the soul leaves the human body, before going to its eternal home. If that’s the case.. seems like it would be hard to estimate how long that lasts. And if it’s very brief, then how did they seek me out specifically?

I know when my grandpa died while being taken off life support, I knew the moment he died, not because of the machines or anything, but because I could feel his energy in a subtle but overwhelming way. It was a joyful energy. Lasted only for a few seconds, and was gone. Just thought I’d share that, not that it negates what you said.

8. Yeah - the spirit's immortal, but the second body has a sort-of animation of its own, and people with really strong desires can keep their second body or 'shell' going for a while. When I said they only last a short time, I meant relative to deeper layers of reality. I'm not sure how it would relate to earthly time, but a short time over there's a long time here. That's the logic behind the layers in Inception.

Your grandad was probably on his way to a higher/deeper place, if his energy was joyful. As I said, it's only the darker, heavier energies that lurk around the earth plane, due to their density. So, good news for Grandad!

9. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Ahhh the good old demons, you just have to befriend them mate, sorted.

10. Back or side.

11. NelsonC2022

NelsonC2022 Fapstronaut

Hace un par de años atrás cuando tenia pesadillas en mi sueño parecía que algo me ataba a la cama y no podía levantarme, después me despierto y por unos momentos tampoco podía levantarme de la cama rápidamente

Leon_GTO likes this.