1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Desperation

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by NeimDF, Aug 28, 2019.

1. NeimDF

NeimDF Fapstronaut

I'm sick of "falling in love" with random girls. When a pretty girl looks at me, I wonder what she thought about me. I worry about my looks in that moment, my posture, etc. Sometimes, I walk so she can see me again. It is sickening. In bars, restaurants... when I see a beautiful girl I imagine a entire story where we know each other and she becomes the girl of my dreams. I imagine an entire relationship with her. Come on, she is just a random girl.
    Of course I never approach her. My fantasy is that she will magically smile to me or some shit, and make the first move. Of course it never happens, but in reality I don't want it to happen, deep inside me. It is just pure romantic fantasy...
    In public transport I always hope that a girl sits next to me. When it happens, my heart starts beating faster, and the stories come to my mind again. I feel like I'm going to have a romantic adventure with every girl I see or talks to me. This is NOT normal. Did anyone have been in the same situation? Can I get out of this?

I've been thinking the same way since 15 years old, when I first fell in love. It was such a strong experience, and It has marked me forever. I feel like this way of thinking is draining away my life.

2. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

How old are you?
    Are you doing nofap?
    Second yes you can get out of this by doing nofap since instead of dreaming either you will to talk to some girl or one will talk to you!
    but you need minimum 1 month nofap hardmode and better is minimum 3 months

3. NeimDF

NeimDF Fapstronaut

I am doing NoFap. I am 20. I had gotten to 120 days once, but never again. I hope that what you are saying is true, but this way of seeing girls comes from the past, and it hasn't gone.

4. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

Honestly i had something similar when i was younger. You are young! 120 is amazing - you should do it again and make it your lifestyle... Chances aew You WILL find the girl of your dreams in future

NeimDF likes this.
  5. NeimDF

NeimDF Fapstronaut

Thank you man... you gave me hope. I will continue on this path with your advice. I'm tired of my current lifestyle...
    Hope you're doing great!