1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Diary - Day 6

Tag line here

1. vai_fdpp

vai_fdpp Fapstronaut

I will start to share myjournmey in nofap with you guys by the 6th day, cause i dont write about last days

My name is Victor, , and i live in Brasília - Brazil. Im a high school student who start to masturbate at 11 yo

My personal record was 1 month in nofap but recently i relapse cause my girlfriend make me do it. Now i go back to jorney ann going to 6th day

day 6- i had a wet dream last night and woke up with a huge urge to fap, but i didint. That was the hardest moment in my jorney sice yesterday ,when i shave my dick and almost relapse. To avoid the bad thoguhts toay, i will play soccer, do physical exercises and study all day long. We keep going on the fight!

Good morning 4 all

2. vai_fdpp

vai_fdpp Fapstronaut

day 7 - i wake up again with a huge boner after had a wet dream. DAMN its so hard to resist this OMG. Even i know that gonna ruin me i still wanna to fap so muich every day . what can i do?